Cam Newton Blames JaMarcus Russell, Vince Young For The Disrespect He Gets

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by SRW, Dec 28, 2011.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

when has he ever admitted to any shortcomings ? is that what he was doing when he claimed to be an entertainer and icon ?

i'm not really that impressed with any of these newer qb's that have come in right away and been successful, not saying they suck but the league has basically gift wraped the game for qb's now.

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

:wtf1: are you reading the same quotes i'm reading?

his quotes focus around saying his detractors are 'wrong' and inferring they are racist ............... how is that accepting his role and admitting his own shortcomings? :scratch:

3. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Maybe I'm not reading the same ones. First I see this as the opposite of claiming racism. Heard alt of people around him do that but not him. Most of what I hear exudes confidence, but I have also heard him say he needs to protect the ball better and generate more wins. I see nothing wrong with confidence as long as you can accept criticism

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Bingo.

The guy can play, no question. But he's still a rod that needs to learn to shut his mouth, too.

You can only play the 'dissed and dismissed' card so long...

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I blame those guys for A LOT of things. He should blame his DAD for the disrespect he gets.

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

you know what. If that never happened then this would be a dead topic. That is what got me not liking him. His dad shopped him around. You have to have talent to even consider that. But that is how the modern athlete is now days. well most of them. Put Cam back in the 70's and 80's and he wouldn't succeed like he is now cause there would be a feast on him and his receivers. Comes back to the same old topic. Defense is no longer welcomed in the NFL. Imagine what Joe Montana, Jim Kelly, Steve Young and such would be like now if they played.