Campbell Out Classed Romo

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by HailttRedskins, Jul 2, 2009.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Campbell out of bounds | Washington Examiner

Click link for entire Article

2. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Who cares. The dad was probably just mad he's going to get 30 dollars off a Jason Campbell autograph, when he could of made 60 off a Romo autograph. He can outclass any QB in the league, but how many will he outplay?

3. HailttRedskins

If it's the people who I'm thinking of, him and his son drove 400 miles to see him (I could be incorrect).

Who cares? How would you feel if you were the kid. Wearing the QB's jersey that you root for only to have him keep walking past you after you ask for his autograph.

It's pathetic to say the least. Is it that hard to write your name on a hat for a fan?

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

lol

Cuz we were all there and know's exactly how it went down

Its a Washington paper.

5. HailttRedskins

I saw it on Comcast Sportsnet, they didn't have footage of Romo walking by them, or at least they didn't air it, but I remember seeing Campbell autographing the kids hat.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yesterday I was so pissed going out from work. This kid wearing the same tie I wear on thursdays was waiting for me and asked me for my autograph, but I was so mad I didn't even see him.

Please tell me I'm not a bad person :icon_cry:

7. HailttRedskins

Yeah cause it's hard missing someone in a #9 Cowboys jersey yelling, Tony!!!

You all sure like to make up excuses for that clown. If Jason Campbell did the same thing you'd be calling him out, only difference is, I would be too.

Get paid all that money and can't sign an autograph, what a freaking joke.

8. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Autograph/article, don't care... didn't need that to tell me Campbell is a more classy person than Romo.

9. Jihad Joe

Bullcrap, you'd be saying the same thing we are. You know for a fact that Romo just blew the kid off because he is too good to sign an autograph, and not because maybe he didnt see him.

BTW Jason Campbell only signed that kids autograph because he wanted to heck his mother

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Perhaps Romo didn't hear him or was in the middle of something. As much as I don't like him because he's a Cowboy, Romo's actions off the field have been total class in the past.

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Remember the homeless guy he took to the movies and had a beer with? The family with the flat tire he helped? Yeah, what a classless clown.

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Those incidents are why I like Romo as a person. I totally wanted him to be a douche bag.

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Yeah this is total bullcrap.

He's got clbutt.

14. HailttRedskins

I really wouldn't. I don't like players, no matter what sport or what team that can take time to sign a fans hat, let alone a kid who is wearing his jersey.

I believe he did blow the kid off. The kid was standing right at the rope, there's no way Romo could have missed him unless he meant to. If he was say walking in the middle of the field etc when the kid asked for his autograph I would understooc, however that is not the case.

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

its cool cause Ive asked Portis numerous times for an autograph and that happy ignored me
    so we're totally even :D

16. HailttRedskins

Should have bought him a house, got him an education and a well paying job as well as a year supply of beer.
    Should have bought them a whole set of tires that don't go flat right away.
    I agree

Of course I'm being facetious, but honestly, he can do all of that, but not sign a fans hat who is right in front of him wearing his jersey.

Come on TJ.

17. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

It is a so what situation, or a who cares situation. People who are very competitive, don't like to be distracted. Let him do what he's got to do, and then after it's all completely done and over with... Then ask for a autograph.

18. HailttRedskins

It was after he was introduced to the fans / spectators.

Come on now.

19. Jihad Joe

Did you get an erection when you read this story?

20. HailttRedskins

I actually for once felt bad for a Cowboy fan actually, driving 400 miles to see your QB and have him right in front of you only to not sign an autograph.