Campbell Out Classed Romo

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by HailttRedskins, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

lol

You didnt feel bad for him, you just wanted to take a shot at Romo

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Who cares its annoying to get pestered for autographs i bet it happens all the time.

3. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

I do not know the situation maybe Romo had somewhere he had to be. It is a joke to call someone classless because they did not sign something for ONE fan.

Campbell right now would sign anything put in front of him. It is called networking and judging by the way the Redskins were chasing every QB like teenage boy chases skirts he is going to need help landing a new job next year.

I thought that the Romo/Woods golfing together was an overblown story and should not have been reported on as much as it has this is going even beyond that. Please let the season start soon so this bullcrap can stop. Sometimes I wonder if we would not have been better off if ESPN was never around.

4. I'm speechless I am now dumber for reading ths thread

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

6. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I never said Romo was classless, I am saying Campbell outclassed him here in D.C. Why you think I'm saying Romo is classless beats me.

Congratulations on jumping to conclusions though, not that it surprises me.

7. Inclulbus

[​IMG]

sry, jumped to conclusions.

8. HailttRedskins

I like how you forgot to include the, "Of course I'm being facetious" part, which was right below, "I agree."

9. Inclulbus

lol sry

10. HailttRedskins

It's fine, I don't like Romo cause of the star obviously. I know he's done a lot of good things and I like that, but I still think he could have signed an autograph for a young fan of him as well as his team.

I mean face it, fans in Texas, Arizona, Oklahoma, etc have a good chance of getting it, this was a once in a lifetime chance for him.

11. Inclulbus

yeah still not a big deal tho.

12. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

You guys still talking about this?

Just say Romo is a Homo (aka he sucks D) and be out. :icon_lol: That's what this thread is really about ain't it?

13. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

I don't mind if he didn't sign in the middle of a golf tournament...he's competing