Can The Jaguars Make The Playoffs In 2010?

Discussion in 'Jacksonville Jaguars' started by FamousGuy909, Feb 14, 2010.

1. FamousGuy909

FamousGuy909 Ticket Scalper

this team is a mess, unlike the Rams i think they can swing some wins together and have a good season and make the playoffs, i cant wait to see the next moves the Jags make..

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I guess they could make the playoffs, I don't put anything past any team.

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

clearly they could, they were in them not to long ago.

i really think there only chance to win the superbowl is having tim tebow under center

that was a joke

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

5. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Yes. Get some stability on defense and get a better offensive line.

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I don't see the Jaguars having enough on defense and under center to get over the hump in the AFC South. They are the fourth best team in that division at best. They could supplant the Titans if the Titans don't improve their aging defense. But better than 3rd in that division is a stretch and not good enough to land in the playoffs in the AFC.

7. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Jacksonville could've made the playoffs this year, but their mentality is a huge problem. I think that's attributed to this coaching staff and Del Rio's willingness to throw several players under the bus when there was no reason to. This is a division with two All-Pro QBs, and two decent to good QBs, but this division also has some of the best offenses in the league. Jacksonville's defense can't even keep up with the guys in their own division, how will they be able to make it to the playoffs if they get outscored in 4 of 6 of their divisional match-ups?

Defense is their main concern IMO, if the opportunity arises where you can seriously upgrade the QB position, then you do it. But there aren't that many options in FA or available for trade (aside from maybe McNabb) that are a better fit than what they have now.

8. FamousGuy909

FamousGuy909 Ticket Scalper

yea, the division will be the hump to get over, its NOT the nfc west