Capitals' Semin Talks Tough About Crosby

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by Roy31, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

The rivalry between Pittsburgh's Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin and Washington Capitals winger Alexander Ovechkin went up another notch on Friday, with Ovechkin's teammate Alexander Semin offering some harsh words on Sid The Kid. In an interview with Yahoo! Sports on Friday, the Russian winger said he didn't know what all the fuss was around No. 87. "What's so special about (Crosby)?" Semin told Yahoo! Sports through a translator. "I don't see anything special there. Yes, he does skate well, has a good head, good pbutt. But there's nothing else. Even if you compare him to Patrick Kane from Chicago.(Kane) is a much more interesting player. The way he moves, his deking abilities, his thinking on the ice and his anticipation of the play is so superb."

Source: TSN.ca

2. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Semin is THE MAN !!!

btw , i hate the media .... one player told his opinion about Corsby and everybody like the TSN chokers must defend the little kid :icon_twisted:

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

hahaha
    Semin snitch smacked him

4. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Lol That guys name is Semin.

5. L.Johnson #27

Yup , the guy who has the best hands in this league with Kovalev !!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIXURKyBExY&feature=related"]YouTube - Alexander Semin Goal[/ame] :icon_cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omNI9cONkfk&feature=related"]YouTube - awesome goal[/ame] :icon_cool:

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Hes only talking crap cause hes leading the league in scoring.

7. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I have more respect for Semin, but he loses some points for not finding a way to use the word "snitch" in there.

8. L.Johnson #27

REP ! :laughy32:

im looking for the next pens - caps game :icon_lol:

Ovy vs. Malkin , Semin vs. Sid ---> 2:0 Caps :icon_cheesygrin:

9. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

Jealous people usually talk like that...so keep talking Semin.

10. L.Johnson #27

he is not jealous ...he is right .... for example . FSN PITTSBURGH :bad: they say in one minute 1000000 the name Crosby or Sid or Sid the Kid :hb1: maybe they get some bonus from Gary Bettman ...... the announcers are discusting :icon_cheesygrin:

btw: nice Avater Susie :)

11. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

As much as you might hate him...he is extremely talented. I mean I am not a HUGE fan of his either but he can do some amazing stuff on the ice. All announcers talk about the star players like that...in any sport.

I like my avatar too...fits me perfect!!......:icon_cheesygrin: ...Thank you!