Cardinals Frustrated With NT Alan Branch

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by falcon_91, Jun 8, 2009.

1. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

hes a fat lazy underachiveing bum, what more do they expect?

2. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

He was a good value where we got him. Top 10 talent with work ethic issues. Oh well, 2nd rounds picks don't often amount to much.

3. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Haha, I still remember all the rumors that we'd draft him, I didn't want him then and am glad we don't have him now. :p

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

?????????????????????????????????????????

5. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

don't forget weed smoking

exactly

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:lmao:

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

even though the cards havent been the best at drafting over the past decade, even they came away with vanden bosch and boldin in the second round.

recent second rounders though....just to give you an idea

justin blalock, alge crumpler, ray rice, paul poz, peerless price, matt forte, devin hester, tank johnson, eric steinbach, dquell johnson, sean jones, anthony fason, julius jones, andre gurode, eddie royal, clinton portis, shaun rogers, greg jennings, demeco ryans, bob sanders, MJD, Rasheen mathis, brandon flowers, steve smith, osi uminyiora, lamont jordan, zach miller, jerry porter, desean jackson, chris gocong, bryant mcfadden, antwaan randel el, marvel smith, lamaar woodley, marcus mcneil, igor oshlansky, drew brees, john carlton, lofa tutupu, ken hamlin, dre bly, donnie avery, brian leonard, barrett ruud, lendale white, michael roos....

i mean, just to name a few notables.

awful lot of starters in there, quite a few pro bowls and superbowl rings too

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

but they usually never amount to anything though lol