Cardinals LB Joey Porter Arrested On DUI, Battery Charges

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by SRW, Mar 27, 2010.

1. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

This coming from a man with two men nearly open mouth kissing in his sig. :icon_smile:

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

yeah cause i love having my least favorite steeler by far in my sig. i lost a bet, and yet youve still offered nothing to this thread besides some worthless comparisons

3. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Once a steeler, always a steeler :icon_cheesygrin:. I shouldn't be grinning at something like this; it just doesn't really surprise me.

4. K Train

please explain?

bengals could fill a prison and halfway house over the last 10 years, the ravens have a murderer playing MLB and the steelers....have a kicker that gets drunk and beats up paper towel dispensers?

ben likes to get his rod wet, but tramps throwing themselves at him and calling foul is hardly criminal, your post just doesnt make any sense

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  5. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

What Raven is playing Major League Baseball? :icon_cheesygrin:

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm surprised you even addressed him.

I think he forgot about Ray, Ray ... BJ Sams ... Terrell Suggs ... Jamal Lewis ... the list goes on. lol...

7. K Train

yeah i even forgot jamal did hard time for coke lol, idk why i even bothered either

8. 1usctrojan

1usctrojan Guest

Oh my...the boys are playing rough, lol. There are thugs all over the NFL....I spoke to one of the good guys the end of last year at USC, seems Troy P is feeling good, wants to get back on the field. My favorite NFL player, second after Ronnie Lott for all-time.

Troy is one of the finestest human beings you will ever meet, same guy now that he was in college.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think that's kind of the point...

You can pick any team and write up a nice list. Some a little better than others...:icon_confused:

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

And none of this crap has anything to do with Porter, enough about the Steelers, Ravens etc., you want to snitch about that crap do it in the right forum please.

11. K Train

:icon_rolleyes:

porter is a former steeler, rf52 says all former steelers are like that. we say there are alot more prevalent criminals in the league than porter who is in fact an butthole but relatively clean besides the levi jones incident

seems relevant to me

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

As I said, get back to the topic which is Porter getting arrested, just because one person takes it off topic doesn't mean everyone should follow. Porter hasn't been a Steeler since 2006, therefore it's not revelant here.

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

the cop had zero right reaching his hand into porters vehicle to unlock it.

14. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

:icon_twisted:

15. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

at least he didn't take 3 to the leg and prematurely end his career.....i'm looking at you Steve Foley