Charlie Weis To Leave Chiefs To Become Gators' Offensive Coordinator?

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by SRW, Dec 31, 2010.

1. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

i dont want anything 2 do with McDaniels coming here...and i doubt that Haley thinks that he (McDaniels) is the best thing 4 the Chiefs or Matt Cassel. if anything he gets some1 from the staff or some1 from his history.

2. There was logic before as well:

reasons why he went back to the college game:

1. less stressful

2. his daughter (apparently his daughter has autism and it's tough on his family obviously and a chance to live in Fla. and relax and not spend as much time with football is important.

3. He wants to be a college HC again. (pure speculation on my part.)

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Well guys The Meyer Era is over and Coach Muschamp will officially take over tonight, so it wont be long until he starts naming his staff. Patience.

4. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I think he's done on the head coaching for a little bit. But the other reasons you've stated sound pretty on point to me.

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Out of respect though, this shouldn't have even been mentioned until next week when the Chiefs lose their first round playoff game. No offense Chiefs fans.

6. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Die.

The Chiefs will go until Tom Brady and Co. knock them out.

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

ESPN is reporting that UF has called for a news conference on Monday naming Weis as OC.
    Would still like a little truth from the principals in this (Weis, Haley, Pioli) as to why Weis will be leaving a great gig. And if McDaniel were to be named OC, look the heck out. They'll start out by braking bread at the news conference and end the romance breaking each other's necks on the sideline. (Visions of Haley and Boldin).