Chase Utley Drops The F Bomb, Again

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by Mike, Nov 1, 2008.

1. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

What format is it in and what does it need to be?

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

It is in MP3 now and needs to goto aac to work as a ringtone...i think...

3. AlexOvechkin

AlexOvechkin World Champions 2008!!!

Didn't know you need it as an acc-file.

I'll send it to you later today.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think that's what works. Not sure though...

5. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Just when you think you can't possibly love him anymore, he goes and does something like this. I was expecting a real corny, modest Chase-like speech when he said "World Champions...", but he turned it into pure brilliance. No three words could describe the feelings of this title any better.

Yeah, those moms who let their kids skip school to go to the parade should be very pissed about this. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not saying that the kids shouldn't have been able to come see this (I would let my kid miss the day, too, if i had one), but you can't do that and then complain about this. It's your job to teach your kids what is right and wrong. They can't be shielded from this stuff everywhere they go.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

There were a lot of schools that had half days on Friday...:icon_rolleyes:

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

:qft:

I can't tell you how many times I've said it and most Phillies fans have even before Chase busted it out through the mic.

WORLD FREAKING CHAMPIONS!!! :buttrock:

8. burnout2oo7

Which ones? As far as I was aware, the Philadelphia School District didn't change their schedule at all and you know that Parochial Schools sure as hell didn't.

Definitely. The only question is how many times you had to say that and "We won the World Series" before it actually sank in?

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I can't tell you how many times during the parade that I asked to others, "This is really happening?".

10. AlexOvechkin

Who wants the acc-file?

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

There were a few schools in the Montgomery County area that had the half days. Specifically in the Blue Bell and Lansdale areas...

I also witnessed two class field trips to a bar to watch the parade and have lunch. I crap you not...

12. AlexOvechkin

Noboy interested in the acc file?

13. burnout2oo7

Where is it?

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

ME...:TTW:

15. AlexOvechkin

pms sent.

16. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

well ok. thanks for the lesson on the word freaking. but seriously its a grown butt man. he can say what he wants. but he also has to think and be careful of where he is. and who's around. but hey he was happy and probably couldnt control it. people these days use it soo much these days

17. AlexOvechkin

Yea

No problem btw^^

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

i was 6th row at the linc and every single person including the mom's went nuts when utley dropped the bomb.

ironic that it will be consevatives that whine about this more than anyone and yet they say this country is too PC.

[ame=<div align="center">
    <table class="tborder" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" border="0" width="400" style="margin:10px 0">
    <thead>
    <tr>
    <td class="tcat" colspan="2" style="text-align:center">
    <a href="" title="YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube</a>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </thead>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class="panelsurround" align="center"><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yJyPgJplkAc&ap=%2526fmt%3D18"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yJyPgJplkAc&ap=%2526fmt%3D18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent"></embed></object></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table></div>]YouTube - Chase Utley Chase Utley World Freaking Champions[/ame]

19. burnout2oo7

What section were you in? I was in 114 when the players were there, but moved over to 133 to when they left for CBP.

20. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I was outside CBP for the rally and this is my video of the utley speech, click on my usename for more of my videos.

I have about 100 pictures that I am currently getting online as well. It was worth the price of a plane ticket

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O2dYAiiZBM]YouTube - Phillies World Series Rally Chase Utley Speech World Fu*king Champions[/ame]