Check It Out Chiefs Fans

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by Arrowhead4Life, May 19, 2010.

1. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

For some reason, I like this one:

2. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

LOLfail

How cute.

3. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Alright, seriously mj, you talk about how crapty Cassel is and that's fine, you and Joe have your opinions about Cassel. We've argued that to no end, but now you come out and insinuate that Pioli and Haley suck at their jobs? What the heck is your problem with the Chiefs? Seriously......I don't get it. Pioli has a bunch of rings and also has NFL executive of the year honors. Haley has only had one year as a head coach of a team with a severe lack of talent. It's complete bullcrap.....worry about keeping Brandon Marshall from beating women on South Beach and leave the Chiefs alone.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Dude it was a joke because I think it's pretty obvious how I feel about Cassel. As for Haley, I don't get him as a coach. Pioli had Bellicheck running things and he was there to look pretty. And my "problem" is not with the Chiefs, it's with those who are running it and are blind to see what the team needs.

5. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I said it before...and will again...I think Cassel will be fine...I think we've drafted/signed the players we needed to to help him. He needed an O-line to stand behind that would actually protect him...I think (hope) he's got that now.

6. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

That's our problem, not yours.

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

So because I have the Dolphins as my #1 team means I can't like the Chiefs and want them to have success?

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

You realize this is a discussion board right? There are strictly Chiefs fans forums out there.

9. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

That's not the point. We get what he thinks, he says his points in every topic.

All I'm saying is, no matter how many times you beat the drum, it won't make you any more or less right. The book is still out on Cassel, as much as anyone wants to believe whether he stinks or is great.

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  10. jefchef

jefchef Rookie

Cassel will be fine. Drew Brees told me this just yesterday.:icon_rolleyes: Met him at a benefit function and thanked him for leaving the AFCW, he asked if I was a Chiefs fan and I said yes. He said he really likes Cassel and thinks he's a good QB. Not a big Cassel fan myself so I figure he was just being nice.

11. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Cassel might not have the weapons yet. but i asure you he will be better than most of those bums on sunday.

12. Like chad henne! Hahahhahaha