Chiefs To Release RB Larry Johnson?

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by MediaGuy, Oct 27, 2009.

1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I read somewhere that he loses 2 mil.

I also read that the cap doesn't mean crap if you have people to take care of the loopholes in it.

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

local radio is reporting this week that the remaining portion of LJ's 2009 salary is about $2 million and is NOT guaranteed so the Chiefs could cut him today and not owe him any more money. The team is sitting pretty good financially on this one. All the money they gave him has already been paid and it's ancient history now.

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Houston, New York Jets with the loss of Leon, take some pressure of Forte in Chicago? Benson could use some relief in Cincy, 2nd leading rusher in GB is Aaron Rodgers...., 49ers don't need a LJ because Glenn Coffee's 2.5 per carry gets the job done when over-worked Gore is hurt..thats understandable [i didnt say it, he did]., other then that, Washington And Oakland would take anybody.. so those teams make the most sense to me. Sure he's only averaging 2.7 per touch, but we all know what he's capable of, provided a good line and a winning atmosphere. 3,500 yards and 37 tds in 2 seasons of being healthy around a winning atmosphere. He's just one of those players, when winning all is good, when losing.. heck the world.

4. RAIDERH8ER

RAIDERH8ER Benched

He can go play for the pats

5. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

He'll be a stud again almost anywhere else.

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

On the field, you're right. Off the field he'll continue to be a whiny pr**k that will get his butt in hot water.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

City full of gays, clearly you haven't been to Frisco lately...

8. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Yeah he apologized but those are crocodile tears - he might maybe MAYBE be sorry he got caught but you don't just call someone a happy by accident - Larry is just an butthole. I don't know what kind of future he has in the league because his production has been down and his off-field bullcrap is way up - maybe if he put up one 100 yard game for every headline he generated , but he just hasn't done that in years.

9. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

:rofl: Hardly....his best days are long gone. I hope this is true and he's out of here. I'm sick of the whiny little snitch. :icon_twisted: