Chris Chambers available?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by Zac, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Zac

Zac go straight to hell boy..

Adam Schefter reported on the NFLNetwork that Chambers is on the block and that if they don't find a deal he could possibly be released.

---

I doubt it ever happens but if he were released, there is a good chance he could end up in Buffalo sense him and Lee Evans are such good friends. I'm dreaming though...

2. Zac

Nevermind.

3. efunk_adelic

efunk_adelic bolt fanatic

he had a great season 2 years ago... wtf happened?

4. Zac

He plays for the Dolphins.

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

You're good...I was going to go back and close the thread and then there were like three posts in there. I closed the news thread and moved the posts in here. It's what we usually do when a story gets scooped outside of the news forum. That way the story still shows up in our news feeds and there is a link to the already existing discussion.

Back to topic....I wouldn't mind giving up a 3rd round pick to see him in Tennessee. Lord knows we need some WR help and He hasn't exactly had the best QB play to help him out.

6. efunk_adelic

I looked up his game by game play during the 2005 season. He had a good stretch: game 12: 6 catches 101 yds. against Oakland, game 13: 15 catches 238 yds. 1 TD against Buffalo, game 14: 8 catches 121 yds 2 TD's. against San Diego. I think I added him to my ff team too late to help me!

7. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

8. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Cam must not like him, or he must think his boy Ginn will do something as a receiver.

9. efunk_adelic

we lost an important game which knocked us out of the playoffs! maybe he still has a grudge. :shrug:

10. CaptainSug

CaptainSug NFL-Fans refugee

I want Chris Chambers in my pants on the Bears

11. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

He's a good player though, Cam must not like his off the field actions though. Still don't see it being smart to deal one of their offensive weapons when they aren't loaded.