Chris Paul - Sucka Cowboys

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by HailttRedskins, Dec 25, 2007.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxyyIwYKfOI[/media]

It's now time for the main event!
    DC stand up
    Redskins vs Cowboys!
    Yo Chris Peasy
    Let 'em know Chorus
    In Washington we love our football
    We represent the pride of the Burgundy and Gold
    Now come and get your whipping little sucka Cowboys
    Said come and get your whipping little sucka Cowboys
    Go Redskins
    I ain't never loved me a cowboy and I d@mn sure ain't bout to pick the day to start loving
    Look bammas
    I ain't never loved me a cowboy and I d@mn sure ain't bout to pick the day to start loving
    Go Redskins

Verse
    Our sleeves rolled up
    Our helmets on our heads
    We're taking Dallas outside behind the woodshed
    Sunday FedEx Field is gonna be loud
    90,000+ Skins fan screaming out
    I Hate Dallas!
    Cowboys yall ain't never heard a home crowd like this
    And while Romo's in the pocket day dreaming bout Jessica Simpson
    Andre Carter hits the hell out him
    Terrell Owens gonna get his popcorn popped
    He must use butter look at all the balls that he drops
    Santana Moss will show him how to move it
    Burning Dallas deep now that's home schooling
    Using, abusing
    What's that? Clinton Portis over a hundred in the first half
    That's your @$$
    We ain't afraid to turn this game into brawl
    Cowboys we gonna kick the crap outta yall

Chorus
    Go Redskins
    Look bammas
    Go Redskins

Go Redskins
    Look bammas
    Go Redskins!

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You know that if you make the play-offs it will be only because we took it easy on you resting our starters. You should be thankful instead of talking crap ;)

3. HailttRedskins

LOL @ Thankful, you're thankful you aren't playing your starters, wouldn't want Romo to get knocked the heck out.

May god have mercy on your second and third stringers.

See you in the NFC Championship, we all know what happens there.

4. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Wait wait wait are you saying that your team will make it past the wildcard and beat GB?:icon_lol: :laughy18: :lol:

:withstupid:

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

If you make it as the sixth seed, you'd have to play the divisional play-offs at Dallas. There's no way we meet in the NFC Championship game.

6. HailttRedskins

GB doesn't scare me, bring Landry in on the blitz, let him crush Favre, game done.

GB didn't beat us when we played them, we beat ourselves due to stupid fumbles, we can beat Green Bay, and will if it comes down to it.

Damn, it would have made that NFC game twice as good, oh well.

7. That was a great song. Chris Paul always lays it out for the Burgundy & Gold!!!

I want the Cowboys starters!!! BRING IT!!! WE WANT DALLAS!!!!

It should be a good game either way. The Rivalry games are all always hard fought contests.

HTTR and heres to a Redskins victory Sunday!!! :happydrunks:

8. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

Yes, we all know how Favre and Romo will have a game of a lifetime!

Come on, you can't be seriously thinking you'll live THAT long. Even if you beat Seattle (AT Seattle, yeah right) you'll have to face Dallas again... at Dallas, and if you are there, it means you won Week 17 (Because, let's face it, the Vikings are gonna crush Denver), and guess who's gonna be pissed at you?

9. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Redskins won't even be in the playoffs....

10. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I expected our season to be done after all the losses we have had this season but since the Bills game we have really pulled together and played some very good football.
    I can never be confident of a Redskins win after the way the last few seasons have gone but we really should get the W that puts us in the playoffs and when we get in we could be a dangerous team.
    As HailttRedskins said we beat ourselves against the Pack and also in Dallas but we are playing much better football now so don't count us out just yet.

11. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

My ears are bleeding after listening to that piece of crap, but at least I got a good laugh out of the foreskins fans.

You're looking ahead to the NFC Championship Game?:laughy32: You should have serious doubts about Sunday's game.

:word01:

12. The Skins will have a tough game Sunday. Its our Biggest Rival.

Well after we beat the Boys and the Hawks were going to own the Cowboys on the Divisional Round and the Boys will end there season with 2 straight losses to the Redskins!!! Then the Skins will play in the NFC Championship Game!!!

Dont hate just because your a Eagle Fan. The Eagles have TV. Your team can still watch us in the playoffs.

13. HailttRedskins

I know you don't look forward to them considering you all lose them just about every time you get there, but that's not the case with us.