Cleveland Browns Season Recap

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by SRW, Dec 18, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijAW3S1gk68&feature=ytfce]Cleveland Browns season recap - YouTube[/ame]

[​IMG]

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, i'm a little torn on this browns season. they were competitive in almost every game, seemed to be improving as the season went along, but then probably gave their worst single effort on sunday.

their defense is still their strength but still has lapses and is not dominant by any means.

their revamped offense made some improvements but weeden is still wildly erratic and compared to the other rookie/sophomore qb's in this league, is not performing, especially considering they drafted him because they figured he would have MORE of an instant impact than the younger rookies/sophomores. that has not been the case.

the new ownership and management of this team may be able to figure out the right strings to pull to really get this thing going in the right direction and i hope they do. the browns fans, some of the most loyal in the league, deserve to see some better football.

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Think they should keep the coach,he is not that bad!