Colt McCoy's Dad Is Upset With Browns Over Having Him Return Vs Steelers

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by Sweets, Dec 9, 2011.

1. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Yeah, I really think there are too many holes on this team to draft another young QB though. They did keep Massaquoi out for a few weeks with concussion symptoms though.

2. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Oh they need to draft a lot of positions before they draft ANOTHER QB lol, but it'd be nice to know if Colt is part of the problem or the solution

3. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Yeah, but I'd rather figure it out by surrounding him with football players to see what happens.

4. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

That would be a sound strategy too but that would take time...if Colt McCoy is part of the problem it'd be nice to know now so when you get good players around the QB you can have the QB of the future lined up already.Otherwise it will drag the rebuilding phase out longer

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

draft or sign free agents and see what you have in Colt. I knew he wouldn't take the league by storm but I thought he would a decent qb. Give him a couple of years to show improvement and if he isn't the answer then at least you have better talent for the next one that comes in. But really, seems like this team hasn't had a decent qb since Bernie Kosar and he wasn't that great.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

u just dont put colt back in that game dumb

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Colt is pretty much better than any 2012 free agent out there...the list is pretty bad...aside from Drew Brees.

8. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I meant free agent receivers and backs.

9. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Draft Trent Richardson, a LB and RT please, kthanxx

/thread