Colts Felt Disrespected By Patriots 4th Down Attempt

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by SRW, Nov 17, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The Colts' defense felt "disrespected" by New England's decision to go for it on fourth down Sunday night. On fourth-and-2, the Patriots went for it and Tom Brady completed a pass to Kevin Faulk that fell one-yard short. "I was thinking, 'Man, they're going to try us like that? They're going to disrespect us like that?' " linebacker Philip Wheeler said. "We've got to stop them. We've got to man up. And we did that. Maybe it wasn't disrespectful, maybe it was the smartest thing they could think of to do. I think we handled our business when they did it."

Source: ESPN.com

2. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Next time they will probably show a little more respect to the Colts and the game.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'd say that move shows alot of respect to the Colts offense and Peyton Manning, they knew if he touched the ball again they would lose.

4. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

What a bunch of weeping pussies. Seriously. Who cares if they felt disrespected. I'm truly sure that the main focus wasn't to dis the Colts, but to beat them. Grow a set and stop being such a handwringing bunch of pantywaists. You have talent. People know it.