Colts RB Joseph Addai Fully Recovered From Knee Surgery

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by 86WARD, Aug 9, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Running back Joseph Addai appears to be fine after undergoing minor knee surgery earlier this spring. Addai saw limited work during the team’s spring organized team activities or minicamps, but he’s held up well during the first four days of training camp. “He looks good. Joseph is coming along well. He’s moving it and his quickness is where it’s been in terms of overall quickness. He’s getting a little bit [better] every day. I think he’s feeling comfortable after his time off,†Caldwell said. After rushing for a NFL career-low 544 yards a year ago, Addai says that he is ready to get back to work. “I think the biggest thing to focus on is that it’s a new year. Regardless, in football [or] life, regardless we have a chance to start over so you have to take something positive out of it. That’s the positive thing, is that you can start over and kind of work on those small things,†he said this week. “I wish it would’ve been better [last year], yeah, but I think those kind of things in life make you stronger [to] see how you can handle it after the fact.â€

Source: Tribune Star