Commissioner Pleased With Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger's Recent Behavior

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by ravenfan52, Aug 4, 2010.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Wishing the NFL was rapist free makes me a troll?

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Where's the rapist?

Nothing makes me more happy than a bitter hater! Nothing....lol.

3. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

I love the smell of irony in the morning. :icon_rolleyes:

4. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

you've always been a troll. :icon_cheesygrin:

sounds more like you wish roethlisberger was a rapist. you're a good person.

5. blkngldbabe

Ben must have been endorsed by Apple or something. I swear Steve Jobs must have wiped his rod off on the Drapes at Phigles house or something.

6. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

thats not right.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Simply getting away with rape is enough to attract my ire...and as a "woman" I am surprised you don't feel the same.

8. blkngldbabe

If I actually thought he raped the woman, damn straight I'd be pissed. I'm ticked that he puts himself in incredibly precarious situations without any thought of the perceived views that the general public that's spoon fed opinions by the media would have of it. I'm not that keen to have his balls in a box sicne the woman can very distinctly remember the conversation they had but is hazy and almost blank about what went down (pardon the pun). If I"m raped and can tell someone that we talked ans I told him it wasn't right, I'd damn well know he took me up against the wall, on the floor or missionary. HE's guilty of being null of any judgment capabilities for sure, but that's not enough for the full public lynching IMHO.

Following Ben and his entourage with her sorority pals while drinking profusely doesn't equal being plied with drinks by Ben either. That is all. Dead horse pulpy now.

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Remember she slipped and hit her head : )

10. blkngldbabe

I've done that while plastered. I think.

11. SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire Rookie

Before Ben won his first SB he said he wanted to win 5 SB's in Pittsburgh... 2 down, 3 ta go...

12. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

How many Co-ed parties has he walked out of, since this last incident and nothing happened?

then i would know if his behavior was good or not..