Congrats Orakpo

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by HailttRedskins, Dec 29, 2009.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Kid definitely deserved the Pro Bowl, however I'm sick to my stomach that London Fletcher was snubbed AGAIN. Possibly one of the best LB's in the league, I would say a Top 5 today, yet he still doesn't get in.

WHAT THE HELL!

2. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I remember this being quite the ballyhoo last year also - I'm sure its just the fan vote that keeps him out. I remember I was pretty unimpressed when ATL Mike Vick kept getting in despite doing bugger all - its 85% popularity contest.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Congrats.

4. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Congrats to Brian a former Texas Longhorn player.

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Even though Orakpo dissappeared in some games he was great... Bills were stupid for selecting Aaron Maybin and passing on Orakpo.

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

You don't say?

7. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

It's laughable that he made it at OLB. Hes a shocking 4-3 OLB and should be playing at end.

He got most of his sacks from end and is just wasted anywhere else.

8. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

clay mathews is better

9. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I agree with the entire post.

About Fletcher... congrats to Brian, but the pro bowl is a joke anyway.

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yes, i'm glad orakpo wasn't overlooked along with Cushing. and, yes, it seems like we go through this every year with fletcher. however, in the nfc, the biggest MLB snub was probably Jon Beason. But I wouldn't have argued with Fletcher making it because he's been close so many times.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

agreed 100% on fletcher. :icon_cheesygrin:

12. HailttRedskins

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

he's a head hunter. prime example is the last cowboys game.

but, he is an excellent LB and i'd love to have him on the eagles.

14. HailttRedskins

I don't know.....

15. SoDev

He's not dirty at all. He just plays hard as crap every play and crap happens sometimes, it's football.

Eagles fans still still tweaked cause Westbrook hit his head on Fletcher's knee and he put the smack down on Jackson when he came over the middle.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

ummm, yeah, swing and a miss. :icon_rolleyes:

proven by the fact that i didn't even mention those two plays but rather brought up the dirty hit in the dallas game that i remembered off the top of my head.

17. HailttRedskins

I don't recall him doing anything dirty. I mean could it have happened, yes of course, but how Fletcher is, I don't think it would be been intentional.

18. SoDev

So your basing him a dirty headhunter off 1 play then? Since it's the only one you remembered.

That Dallas play came off as a cheap shot by him and there should have been a penalty and most likely will be a fine. Bad plays happen, but to label him as a dirty player and a headhunter goes a lot deeper then last weekend.

Like I said eagles fans still bitter... and that is not only directed at you. You are not the only eagles fan calling Fletcher dirty this year, and that's before last week.

19. HailttRedskins

What play are we talking about? I'm assuming it's from this last game. I don't remember seeing anything.

20. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

it was early in the game on 3rd down, crayton across the middle had first down but then Fletcher basically gave him a foreaarm shiver to the head. I'm waiting on the fine.