Congrats To The 2008 World Series Champion Phillies

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by MediaGuy, Oct 29, 2008.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

im going to do my best to upload them, but I have been able to acquire a website to upload my photos to. When I get them all up I will post a link

and Smeagle, I'm sure I high fived you, I high fived everyone, it would have been cool to have a beer with a you though, lets do that next year when the Phillies win it again :icon_cool:

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

done deal bro !!!

3. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

Holy Crap!!! LOL That's crazy but I'm so glad you made it out here and can't wait to see the pictures!

I didn't leave from Cherry Hill at all, I left from Atlantic City which was such a smarter move but I wish my trip was about as much fun as yours was!

4. mike oxlong

I am working on getting them onto a hosting site...

Does anyone know of a site that will host BIG pictures for free? photobucket is crap and not an option.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

How big? Photobucket usually does it for me. I also use Snapfish or Picasa. Snapfish will hold photos at least 9 megapixels that I've uploaded.

6. mike oxlong

these pics are like 4000x3000 and taken with a 12mp camera, they take FOREVER to upload to photobucket and and I am already near my monthly allowance for bandwith usage.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Try snapfish...

They do a fast upload where I think they make the pictures smaller or a full size upload which takes some time.

8. mike oxlong

im trying it now, thanks

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Anytime.

I got my posters today...did you check out the pics??

10. mike oxlong

yeah, they were freaking sweet, I have been emailing the guy that makes them, I think I am going to end up ordering them all. How long after you paid did you receive them?

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

It took 3 days. I ordered them on 11.05 and got them today.

12. mike oxlong

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Awesome pictures!!! The one about 10 in...is a phenomenal shot!!! I don't know if you know the kid in the picture, but you ought to try to get that to him because that's something he and his parents could really treasure. I like how it's focused on him and the background of the parade and the flag are somewhat blurred. I don't know if you did it on purpose, but it's real cool.

Good job. Thanks for sharing.

14. mike oxlong

yeah I did actually, the kid was in front of me and I thought that it would be a nice perspective shot. It turned out way better then I even thought and unfortunately I don't know that kid or his family, even my wife said that picture should be entered in a contest.

Thanks Ward.

15. mike oxlong

here is the pic that ward was referring to, that I took at the parade

[​IMG]

16. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

so is that ur kid mike?

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

It almost looks like you were trying to take a picture of the flag and the kids face got in the way and changed the focal point...

18. mike oxlong

nope, just the kid who was in front of me at the parade. I was taking pics of the guy with the flag and thought it would be a cool perspective shot and it turned out to be a cool shot, too bad I don't know the kid or his family, I'm sure they would want it

actually HH, I got the shot of the dude with the flag here, I tried to do a perspective shot with the kid and it turned out to be a cool photo

[​IMG]

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

WTF does Ox's Philly celebration have to do with member's child photos? GTFO Ox, jeezus.

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Yeah it might have looked kind of creepy telling the parents "Hey can I have your address? I'm posting a picture of your kid on the internet and want to send it to you."

:Loco: