Could Saints, Jimmy Graham Be Closing In On Deal?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by spstromain, Mar 28, 2014.

1. spstromain

spstromain Starter

The New Orleans saints have been a busy franchise during the month of March. Whether they are reeling in one of the biggest fish in the free agent pond or sending one of their more dangerous weapons to a conference rival, the Saints have not found themselves far away from the headlines and rumor mills […]

Read the whole post here.

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I think it will get done soon. I don't think they "got rid of one of their most dangerous weapons" unless you count 220 yards rushing, 600 yards receiving and 4 touchdowns dangerous.

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Bring in DeSean... One can only dream

4. Buck Fenson

Take a pair of stats and apply to your tongue and quickly yank. Don't want that dude no where around this team. Dude is a front runner. If the game is going good then he is all bumping his gums and crap, if they are losing then he quits. Freak him. South Side Bloods bro.

5. spstromain

spstromain Starter

if miles austin is unsignewd post-draft i wouldn't mind bringing him in on a one-year deal. low risk. if/when he gets hurt over the summer let him go. meachem still out there too.

6. Buck Fenson

I wouldn't mind Austin. Big receiver and I think he would be good for the depth anyway.

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

He want make it through camp with out pulling his hamstring twice

8. Buck Fenson

he that fragile?

9. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Saints only have around $2million in cap space left,so they won't be adding to their squad any time soon.

10. Buck Fenson

they can restructure or cut Bunkley if need be. Personally I think Jenkins is ready for the spotlight.

11. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Thats happened two years in a row.

He seriously tweeks his hamstring 5 times a year. On top of that he was terrible whe he was healthy this year

12. spstromain

spstromain Starter

I could see Bunkley as one of those June cuts, would like to keep him if possible. Agree on Jenkins, think he's ready for the next step.

13. Buck Fenson

if Bunkley would redo his contract, has a huge cap hit this year. Like 6.1 million this year. But really gets higher next two years.

14. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

They still won't be signing anyone.They need money to pay their rookies,and right now there isn't enough cash for that.

15. Buck Fenson

I wouldn't count on that. They can get the money if they need to. Like I said, if worst comes to worst then they can cut Bunkely. But I think they will strictly be going for draftees now.

16. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

Buck Fenson likes this.
  17. Buck Fenson

add Bush to it now. There is a lot of contracts coming up in the next two years. 17 in 2016 alone. bet we go draft and udfa then. then next year all the rest of the old contracts will be up. Brees, Colston, Evans, the whole works. Loomis should work for that 1 dollar shaver guy on tv.