Couple of questions

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by gcmartin007, Sep 1, 2021.

1. gcmartin007

gcmartin007 DP2019 Premium Member

1) Should you draft 2 players from the same team at the same position?
    2) Based on ADP and FP Cole Beasley & Curtis Samuel look like great late options. I'm looking at RD 9 & 10 to pick them up, thoughts?
    3) What's the latest word on Barkley? I could have picked him up at 14 in a recent mock draft but I didn't know whether or not to pull the trigger. Lastly does his FP reflect him missing any games?

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

1) Should you draft 2 players from the same team at the same position?

Same Position? I wouldn't. Even doing WR/QB pairs can be high risk high reward. Not sure when you would want to have 2 players from same position unless you're drafting a backup running back.. but again I hardly ever handcuff a RB.. perhaps I'd do it in Cleveland where Hunt would make a solid RB1 if Chubb went down.

2) Based on ADP and FP Cole Beasley & Curtis Samuel look like great late options. I'm looking at RD 9 & 10 to pick them up, thoughts?

Be sure to read this -> https://fantasyknuckleheads.com/custom-draft-worksheet/#simple especially the part about comparing ADP to FP to find great mid to late round picks.

I like neither of those players.

3) What's the latest word on Barkley? I could have picked him up at 14 in a recent mock draft but I didn't know whether or not to pull the trigger. Lastly does his FP reflect him missing any games?

Barkley.. my gut instinct is he will be fine. Projections are just that projections and they take into account (heavily) prior production. Here's the deal... Barkley is shaping up to be a steal in the draft. I wouldn't take him top five but ya I like him a lot toward the back end of the 1st and beyond.

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I guess Samuel has a shot.. Fitz magic would make it happen thats for sure...

I do like Mecole Hardman more due to a stronger offense and more red zone opportunities. They are both drafted around the 9th to 11th round.

If you miss on both you should look at Marquez Callaway .