Cowboys Finalize 2014 Draft Order And Opponents

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to damnit. :p I know what you guys are saying. And last year during the draft I could of told you who I would've taken instead of Escobar. But that was many beers ago. My point was just that I am not a big fan of how Jerry drafts. I guess my dislike for that antique has clouded my judgement.

2. Agent Zero

The times he was in there it just seemed like he wasn't comfortable. Maybe next year he will have a good year. But so far I am not impressed at all with him. This is one time I really hope I am wrong. I hope he ends up being the next Witten.

3. Agent Zero

On a lighter note. I was listening to the radio on my way home today and a few of the guys were saying they think Dallas might jump up to the #2 spot. One guy even said we might grab Manzell.. Not sure what to think about that.

What do y'all think of Manzell? Think he would be a good fit? I haven't seen enough of him to make an opinion.

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I know @Jihad Joe isn't high on him. I say grab him at 16/17 of he's still there and let him sit for 3 years until romo retires. Which I think will be sooner than later

Agent Zero likes this.
  5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I doubt he's still there at 16 or 17.

6. Agent Zero

Joe needs to work for the Cowboys.. I'll email Jerry and make this happen.

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

You never at this time of the year. Once scouts looked into the film anyone can rise and fall

8. Jihad Joe

Not high on him as a top 5 guy. In our range I like him.

Don't think he is a day 1 starter

9. Agent Zero

Question is, will he be a backup for a few years? His ego is pretty big. My guess is he will want to start day1.

10. Jihad Joe

I only think Romo has a year left

He reminded me of McNabb right before the Eagles traded him. He has NO long ball left and his effectivness 15-25 yards is rapidly declining

11. Agent Zero

Think maybe we trade Romo draft day? Or wait till he has no trade value left? :p
    Like they did McNabb..

12. Omen

True I hadn't thought about it. But we a burner in Williams yet rarely go to him. Or the WR have to Slow Down and wait for the ball

13. Omen

Nah JJ won't trade him. It's go against the grain. Plus Manziel or if they pick a qb need to sit for min a year max 2-3

14. Jihad Joe

Only way they trade Romo is if they really feel they need a QB for the future this year, and need to move up to get him

15. Agent Zero

Draft day will be fun this year. Can't wait