Cowboys LB Keith Brooking Calls The Eagles' Offense "Predictable"

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by BigBlueBruiser, Apr 2, 2010.

1. During a wide-ranging interview with Cowboys linebacker Keith Brooking on the "Galloway and Company" on 103.3 FM ESPN in Dallas-Fort Worth on Thursday, Brooking was asked what he thought of the Eagles' decision to shop starting quarterback Donovan McNabb. "The way we dominated them, obviously McNabb didn’t play his best, but they were very predictable," said Brooking of the Eagles' offense. "We knew exactly what was coming on every play. A lot of that didn’t have to do with Donovan McNabb. Sometimes the old thing about you don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone, I promise you. Now, that [Kevin] Kolb kid may end up winning three or four Super Bowls for that city. I can’t predict that. But Donovan McNabb, his body of work and what he’s done for that franchise, there's not a lot of guys who come into this league who have played as long as he has and can say they’ve accomplished what he’s accomplished."

Source: ESPN

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010
  2. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

good comments from Keith, dont like the predictable comment at all tho... things like that seem to come back and bite ppl in the butt.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The Eagles coaches and players knew after watching game film that the Cowboys knew what was coming. Making adjustments next season will be due to the Eagles changing things up based on film, having nothing to do with his comments. I found nothing wrong with what Brooking said.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Reid has a tendency to get predictable with his strange fear of running the ball. In other words I have to agree with Brooking.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

The seemed to call a lot of Go Route X/Dont Block Anthony Spencer

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Brooking is stating the obvious. I think most Eagles fans would agree...

7. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

I would think that most players should know what a team from their own division is going to do most of the time. They did play each other 3 times last year so I bet it was even more so of the case than other seasons.