Cowboys Vs Jets SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 6, 2011.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 12, 2011.
  1. Cowboys

27.3%
  2. Jets

72.7%
  1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

was that before or after you sucked some guys c**k?

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

How is it unfair?

Where would you put the ratio of good plays versus bad plays?

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Please keep all personal attacks in the fight club.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i wouldent put all the blame on romo this game that special teams play with the blocked punt totally changed the momentum

5. ragman

The fumble was. He thought he could make it into the end zone. He should have just gone down.

Should've, would've, could've.

6. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

Realistically I would say it is about 12-15 plays to 1 horrific play. The thing is, when Romo makes mistakes it is typically HUGE and at the worst possible time. For every 2 plays he makes 1 bad play is laughable dude.. His numbers don't lie. :beer:

7. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

You're right.. Once the momentum started to shift the game just got out of control. A mistake here... A fumble there.. It just turned into a huge dumpster fire. It was a good thing I wasn't drinking last night.. I might of ended up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning.. lol

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I'm sorry but ifbhe would made it the endsone we'd be singing his praises.... He did what every Competitive athlete would have done go for it instead of laying down

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

9. ragman

I'm just concerned that he's 31. His window of opportunity for leading the Cowboys to a SB win is rapidly closing. Old QBs don't seem to win SBs anymore in the age of salary caps.

10. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

But he hasn't been starting since early 20s he was a started only 5 yrs ago as opposed 7 8 yrs ago

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

11. Romo had a QB rating of 10 in the 4th that had alot to do with it I would think..Lol

12. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Moving forward, We have a game against the 49ers this week, we have beat up cornerbacks, and a lack of depth at the WR position, And still yet, this should be a game that we win, and it should not be close the way we played against the Jets.