Cowboys Vs Seahawks

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Steve12, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

as a Saints fan, I can feel your pain. I knew Seattle could surprise the Cowboys but they're up by 20? Wow.

2. Spiman2u

Spiman2u Chiefs fan no matter what

U got your wish

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

double post

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Yikes. I mean, Hawks got a good defense, no doubt. But 7 points???

Good game, Seahawks fans!

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Really nice game all around. It was nice to see everyone playing well and making plays out there.

7. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

How could the refs not call the penalty against Seahawks WR Golden Tate? He hit Lee with the top of the helmet, he left his feet, and he peeled back to hit him. I thought all of those things were against the rules in the NFL. I'll be shocked if he isn't fined by the NFL for this.

This concludes my rant for the day.

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well apparently it's the same old boys. up and down. inconsistent. and going nowhere.

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000062569/Week-2-Russell-Wilson-highlights]NFL Videos: Week 2: Russell Wilson highlights[/ame]

10. SRW

11. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap1000000062936/GameDay-Cowboys-vs-Seahawks-highlights]NFL Videos: GameDay: Cowboys vs. Seahawks highlights[/ame]

12. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol cowboys suck

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

If you are a Cowboys fan, there were no highlights to this game. Maybe this defeat will be a blessing in disguise. A wake up call.

Hey, BITB. Your favorite team has won 2 games by a grand total of 2 points. If that makes you happy, whatever gets you through the night.:icon_rolleyes: