#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

This thread makes my day.

Dallas Sucks! :buttrock:

2. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

but what do they suck.........:icon_cheesygrin:

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, that's right...hate us!!!! HATE US!!!! That will make our victory in Super Bowl XLIII even more sweet :icon_cheesygrin:

4. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

hahaha....i needed that thanxz

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

in your wet dreams pal.

how sweet it will be to see the eagles raise their second lombardi trophy at dallas' new stadium two weeks after we throttle them in the nfcc game. :icon_cool:

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Right...and I have wet dreams :lol:

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

of course you do, you're a dallas fan, and we all know what about too.

*cough* thread title *cough*

8. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

Dallas Blow Big Mockey Chunks

9. M1LEHIGH

M1LEHIGH Backup Clipboard Holder

Dude I live 3 hours from Dallas and freaking hate the cowboys.....they are more like Americas mistake than Americas team...haha

10. lol,

Rams = SB XLIII champs

so its safe to hate the cowboys all u want

11. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Smeagle hasn't bumped this in a while, so I thought I'd do him a favor.

Dallas Sucks!:alert: :drinks:

:eagle:

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

i'll drink to that !

hey jerry, go ahead and trade for pacman you freaking twat. he can join in with tank johnson as they tell stories of their adventures with johnny law. hell, you could have michael irvin pick him up at the airport and let nate newton drive the freaking limo.

just like you found out with owens thinking you could control him only to go through a year of bickering with the coaches, wearing lance armstrong outfits to protest and overdoses. it took bringing in a meat puppet coach who would massage his freaking balls after every workout and let him call the shots to calm him the heck down.

well ? what did owens get you so far ?

HOW ABOUT ZERO FREAKING PLAYOFF WINS AND LOSING 3 OUT OF THE LAST 4 TO HIS FORMER TEAM AND ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST RIVALS.

great return on that investment jerry. keep on making your personnel decisions while still under the influence of the anesthesia from your latest facelift you freaking mummified looking heck !

13. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Pretty big return on an investment I say. Without T.O., we wouldn't of done anything in the last 2 years. So what if Michael Irvin is a douche, he used to run ragged in Philly every game.

And yeah, we'll see who wins the NFC East this year...

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

so you're saying owens is your whole team ? he plays every position now ? did he help you win in the playoffs or not ?

funny - bobby taylor covered him better than anyone else in the league and i saw some stats like 3for40 - 3for57 - 3for32. yeah, that's running ragged.

btw - he was 1for8 his last game before the vet turf ran ragged on him.

yeah, thanks for keeping the seat warm for us.

15. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I would like to subscribe to this thread :cool:

16. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

tony romo has herpes.

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

As long as your name is not Jessica Simpson, you'll be fine.

18. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

haha yea right, like she ain't full of it. have you seen her proactiv commercials? i had acne, and that don't look like it. she's covered in butter and the herp.

if jerry jones puts anymore plastic in his face he will technically be a helmet.

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Nah...I don't watch crap TV...actually, I don't watch TV at all...only NFL Network the few hours a day when I'm home :lol:

Anyway...good luck to you. Hope your team can break the 7-win barrier in the next 10-15 years :icon_smile:

20. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

just thought i would remind everyone the syill suck monkey balls :icon_cheesygrin: