#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Eagles lick rod! all these big mouff crap talking eagle fans in here can shut the heck up now. for a week or so.

2. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Dallas still sucks. You managed to barely get out of this game alive at home. We're going to freaking crush you when you come to Philadelphia. Well, maybe not crush you, because our starters will be resting our starters since we'll have the division locked up, but we will win and even the season series.

3. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Lol, are you lost? looks like your lost.

4. burnout2oo7

Yeah. Unlike big boy Roy.

Roy31: (n) a rare specimen of Cowboys fan (craptus phylum, close relative of the cockroach) that can be found at GIF only after a Dallas win.

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Get your facts straight I was here well before the W and during the game. You're wrong, and lost.

Keep babbling on about nothing.

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

What? Dallas still sucks. McNabb giftwrapped that fumble for you and we can't play for crap in clutch situations.

You're welcome for the early Christmas present. We'll take ours later this year.

7. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Yup, you guys are lost. Don't know when to quit, y'all looking like fools talking crap towards a team that just beat you on MNF and a team that is just better in general.

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

9. burnout2oo7

And a team that we are going to knock out of the playoffs. It's fun to watch Dallas get eliminated(even though it's pretty much a given), but nothing beats watching your team do it.

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Nah for us to knock them out of the playoffs would indicate they actually WON a playoff game to get to us... which we KNOW won't happen.
    Sadly this was it for Philly v Dallas this year cause in week 16 at philly it will be Kevin Kolb and the rest of the bench
    Dallas Sucks the sweat off lil DJax nuts when he realized he dropped the ball before he broke the plane. which incidently is ALOT of sweat

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

we look like fools ? why because our team lost by four freaking points on the road to a team that you say is far superior ? you make no freaking sense kid.

we'll keep talking crap because ummm, let's see here, i know there's a point to this forum, oh yeah, we're in the SMACK FORUM you front running, holstein fingering cowboy fan twit.

you won, great, now go do what you cowboy fans do best and that suck on a nice pair of hairy, salty balls.

12. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

Yeah...a superior team....they will choke in the playoffs as always...no worries there.
    The best part of Monday nights game was when Romo fumbled in the zone and the Eagles recovered...that should make the highlights for the so called superior team.

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

blah blah blah Ya freaking lost face it YA lost next time this next time that blah blah blah

if this and that too bad ya lost

the media has siad superior no ne here has siad that..............i say just cjhill relax ya lost lets wait for next time. dont make excuses bend over and take it like a man

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

they haven't ? really ?

btw - you're acting just like roy rogers here omen, this isn't the forum to have a level headed conversation about the game.

15. Omen

better does not mean superior

i think the better team won, not bc of supriority but just better play when it counted

if one team is supeior then it would have been a rout like the one ya gaves openng day years back

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

you're wrong ball sucker, i mean cowboys fan.

superior - synonym better

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

DALLAS SUCKS HAIRY SALTY MONKEY NUTS!!!

18. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Better does not mean superior..... ok so next time your going to try to convince me OMEN does not mean FREAKING IDIOT
    DALLAS SUCKS ANDY REID'S FAT SWEATY REDHEADED BALLS

19. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i gotta tell ya, we lost to the best freaking team of cum drinkers on the face of the earth

20. Omen

butg ya still lost