#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Its good money

But with the current economy and a potential layoff lurking in the shadow's, Im starting to feel like a walking Bruce Springsteen song

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

^^^^^ :laughy32:

3. Jihad Joe

....man walks along the railroad tracks. Goin someplace and theres no goin back.....

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Post number 4000!!!!!! Thought I'd use it to say.....

REALLY crap the bed today...didn't ya Dallas?

Here ya go... this will help ease your pain while you read all the injury reports and locker room infighting stories the next few days will bring you and as you prep for a pissed off Giants team next week.

[​IMG]

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hey!! I hadn't seen this thread in....say....3 weeks!!

6. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

:nelson:

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Romo really sucked today and the rest of the schedule they dont play any cupcake defenses giants ravens and eagles.

8. Jihad Joe

Well, we do play one cupcake defence, one we've shredded for over 30 point's 2 of the last 3 times we played them

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

would that be the same team you've lost 3 out of the last 5 to ?

btw - that romo vs. mcnabb thread should bebrought back up, seems romo is trying to be mcnabb more & more in big games. nice to see owens wasn't upset and gave tony a hug afterwards.

10. Jihad Joe

He had a TD, he's happy

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

was that why he was screaming at the coaches on the sideline ? celebrating his TD ?

12. Jihad Joe

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

he usually smiles more when he's happy so it threw me off.

14. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

here's to the turds spending tons of jack to only miss the playoffs by a pubic hair.
    WAR THE NFC SOUTH!!!!!!!!

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

soooooooooooooooooooooo - how are things in monkeyland these days ? well ? cowboys fans ? you guys ok ?

is this lastest rumper ranger love triangle deal getting you down ? forced to question wheather romo & whitten may be even closer then just teammates ? think the two sit in their hotel room on the road dressed only in their tighty whities giggling like school girls drawing up plays and practicing their butt slapping techincs ? nah, couldn't be, and just because only one of the beds is ever slept in, it doesn't automatically mean they're hiding the sausage. forget the fact that one is a tight end and the other spends most of his time in the league massaging the sack of another man. seriously, that all means nothing, you shouldn't be spending time worrying about all that.

your focus should be on standing up for this great unjust that is being perpetrated against your diva wideout. c'mon now, somebody has to stick up for owens, the guy is once again being wronged by an organization/qb. now a TE has joined in in an attempt to stop owens from not only getting his numbers & helping the team but to find a cure for all disease.:laughy32:

you fools have been defending dope since he got there thinking your team could change him. you and your moronic owner thought you had the leadership in place to control him. you thought giving him more big money would make him smile.

well, you were all wrong, absolutely, totally freaking wrong and i'd like to take this opportunity and i think i speak for all opposing fans when i say this ....

[​IMG]

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Uh...

1) This is nothing compared to what happened in Philly.

2) You're still below us in the standings, so shush!!!

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

tick tock, tick tock, goes the clock as your te strokes your qb's c**k.

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

1. You forgot to put the word "yet" into that first statement.
    2. Not for long.

19. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

20. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

buwahahahah!!! Dullass Sucks!