#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Rep.

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

:laughy32::buttrock:

DALLAS SUCKS APE NUTS!!!

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So you're in the middle of the playoffs and you losers can't stop thinking about us.

Just like the Red Sox fans yelling "Yankees suck" in the middle of their championship parade...that's just beautiful.

Thanks for the attention we deserve.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

what the heck does the matter ?? if a fanbase still pisses on the grave of a rival who once again failed like the titanic while they are in a playoff run it means nothing to the upcoming game. it's not we, the fans, have to play the game ... besides the only giants fans on here are brooklyn, two badda boom badda bing teenagers and a guy who still thinks "KISS" is cool ...

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

kepp it goping ya heckers y'all have earned the right...............i might not like it but i f it werent for my suck butt team i would have to go through it........enjoy it bc the tables will turn

6. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Deja vu. I swear the city of Philadelphia heard this argument about three months ago. Oh, that's right, it came from the Mutts fans.

I'll tell you the same thing I told them: A rivalry doesn't die just because one team did. :icon_thumleft:

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Only difference is the yankees havent sucked for a long time.Dallas is all about the early 90s lol.

8. MmmBraaains

MmmBraaains Ginormis Seibu Lions Fan

HAHA STUPID DALL...WAIT, RED SOX WHAT?

9. King Romo

King Romo Cowboys and Yankees

Mad Eagles Fan

Let me first comment on how mature the thread name is. You must be really proud. Second of all. We split the series with Philly this year so you fags need to quit thinking your good. Third. You beat the vikings. BIG ACOMPLISHMENT! there division is so hard. The eagles are going to go to New york, get there cocky butts spanked, and will realize there team is not as good as they think they are. Once Wade is gone next year and we pick up shanahan We are going to get another one. GOT FIVE? WE DO.

DALLAS COWBOYS

10. ball in the baskett

Ok you won the first game by less than a Td and the second game we raped you by the biggest margin we ever beat the turds big difference. We could talk all the crap we want after destroying you the way we did. Dont act like dallas fans wouldent do the same crap. Yea to bad those rings you had had nothing to do with the current cowboys. But its a good excuse for sucking for 12 years.

11. burnout2oo7

It isn't about the battle, it's about the war. It's been a long time since the Cowboys did anything more than tie the battle and it's been an even longer time since they've won the war and managed to do anything afterwards.

Shanahan probably won't be coaching next year and if he is, I doubt it will be with the Cowboys. You guys are stuck with Wade for another year. But don't fret, I'm sure Jerry will manage to help you guys take one step forward and two steps back during the offseason.

12. ball in the baskett

Im sure they could bring in someone to help them with that first round pick........oh wait :Loco:

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Actually noob, WE have 5
    [​IMG]

You have 9

[​IMG]

14. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

this coming from the guy who posts sportspickle articles and smack forum fodder all year long to, and I quote "LOVES TO WATCH EAGLE FANS SUFFER"

that's a good one!

15. burnout2oo7

Exactly. I have nothing wrong with smack talk. I love rivalries. But I absolutely can't stand cop-outs like these or the ones Mets fans used after the Phils WS parade.

By this logic, isn't the "We have five rings, you have none" argument extremely contradictory and hypocritical, seeing as because of this deficit and this perceived "superiority", you shouldn't be talking crap to Eagles fans?

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

again, tell me, what the heck does the eagle's fans attitude towards the cowboys and their fanbase have to do with the eagles "team" playing the giants "team" ?

btw - how'd that "genius" move getting pac-man workout for ya ? :dunno:

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

sheesh man some of yous dont learn ya just add more blood tot he water for the iggles fans

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Can I say Go Chiefs in here?

19. ball in the baskett

Just add dallas sucks after lol.

20. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

The " We Have Five, You Have None " argument.. Just means, that Philly, In Football.. has never, ever....... EVER... done nothing, but win meaningless football games, for a near 50 years.

Dallas has done nothing but win meaningless games, for 15 years. [at least, the last few seasons].

So for us to have 5, it sort of gives us bragging rights. It's like, what you all keep trying to do, year in.. and year out, we have already done. [x5]

Even if you want to put it, in who has has the most recent success? It could go either way by saying, You all made the playoffs this year, and we didn't. But last year, we won the division.. and you all didn't. To a certain extent.. the only one who really should be talking crap, is giants fans.. because they're in the state of, ha... we owned the league last year, and the division this year.. which makes us cowboy fans, and eagles fan... envious? sure.. but that's how football goes.
    All in all... out of the 2 we're speaking about now... Who has the most talent? .. Dallas.

What team has the better chemistry? .. Philly.

and last but not least.. What team is better? And in all honest, pushing my homerism aside, Dallas. Because there's no doubt in my mind, had we not had so many injuries, and especially Romo getting as banged up as he did, we prolly wouldn't have won the division.. but we'd easily have 11 wins, and be in the playoffs. But it's part of the game, and that's why you uneed depth at all positions. For all I care come NYG vs Philly, Osama can drop a plane on the meadowlands [as long as nobody gets hurt, that is], And they can forfeit the game, and the winner of ari vs car can go to superbowl... ha.