#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

DALLAS SUCKS MONKEY NUTS.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Great comment, inclulbus...this could really start a good argument in this thread...finally!! Let's see what Philly fans have to say...

Uh....:doh:

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

:laughy32:
    You're on a roll!!!

Do you not remember how your season ended???

We flushed Dallas' season down the crapter with a 44-6 butt pounding. The Eagles lost the first meeting by 4 points.

Hey, I'm glad you're happy that your team won a game out of the series. Personally, I'd be a little bitter that my team let a hated division rival come in the final game of the season and steal our playoffs only to gain a spot for themselves, but that's just me.

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

4. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I understand what the argument means. I was saying that according to TJ's view ("So you're in the middle of the playoffs and you losers can't stop thinking about us. Just like the Red Sox fans yelling "Yankees suck" in the middle of their championship parade...that's just beautiful."), that argument is hypocritical, because apparently when basking in one's glory or success, other teams are completely irrelevant.

As for who is the better team, it's hard to use injuries as an excuse, because depth is a part of that team. Depth helped the Eagles out a ton because they had so much of it at the defensive line. It killed the Cowboys because they had none at Quarterback. The backup QB spot for Dallas was a question mark before the season started and at one point they were contemplating bringing in Simms. But they failed to address that position and what has happened to the Eagles a lot recently happened to the Cowboys. In 2006 our leader behind center went down , but it didn't stop our team as a whole from utilizing their talent and making the playoffs, because we had depth.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

LMAO - i love that a dallas fan is using the injury excuse !!! after ranting at us after our many injury issues over the last couple of seasons saying we shouldve had better depth. plus, the injury problems we had went well beyond a happyy boo boo on someone's freaking pinky.

we're the better team, period. on paper talent looks pretty before the first snap of the season but dallas proved once again talent means d**k if you have no structure, no chemistry and more importantly NO FREAKING HEART !!!!

^^^ says the "ex"-mod. :eek:a02:

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK52RekqshU&feature=related]YouTube - McNabb Dance Celebration[/ame]

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah...I go to bed every night crying because I was demoted :icon_rolleyes:

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

This thread is supposed to be about ripping into the Cowboys, not to show once again what a cornball McNabb is. Westbrook's face cracked me up though. He was like, "What the heck?".

9. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

It wasn't an excuse. As you can see, I addressed that a team having depth is an issue in the NFL, and the positions we got hurt at [besides rb] we didn't have depth. I said Injuries in the NFL is apart of it, and it is. And it wasn't just Romo's Pinkie that killed us, even though that was the major part of it. But all the injuries overall.

Terrance Newman - 6 Games
    Felix Jones - 10 games
    Isiah Stanback - 8 Games
    Sam Hurd - 16 Games
    Anthony Spencer - 4 Games
    Miles Austin - 4 Games
    Kyle Kosier - 13 Games
    Roy Williams - 13 Games
    Deon Anderson - 2 Games
    Pat Watkins - 8 Games
    Tony Romo - 3 Games
    Mike Jenkins - 2 Weeks.

That's just the main ones I see, I know Witten was banged up for most of the season, but he showed major heart and kept on the field as much as he could, So.. Like I said, that's not an excuse, it's just depth. You got to have it, unless you have a hidden beast at that position. We didn't have a QB when Romo went down, We didn't have nobody that could hold Kosier's jock strap when he went down, 3 of our WR's being hurt, killed our depth there. Pat Watkins was the depth at SS. Just got to look at a few positions in the off-season and address them via FA and Draft. So no excuses. We put ourself in a position to make the playoffs, and then lost. The End.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Roy Williams, Pat Watkins, Keith Davis...our three strong safeties...all of them missed playing time, so we ended up playing a CB there. As much depth as you have, if three players of the same position all go down at the same time, you're hecked there.

Imagine if Choice had gotten hurt too...what do we do? Bring back Ray-Ray's brother? :icon_confused:

11. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

You were better off the second Roy Williams got hurt.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Not after his back-up and the back-up's back-up went down as well :icon_confused:

13. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

The Eagles have 3 NFL championships including the only team to beat Vince Lombardi in a championship game. If you want to count championships, then you have to count them all. If you say that some championships mean more than other championships, then you are only being ignorant.

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

gospel !!!! :cope:

16. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

around the time chiefs win 19 games

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

18. bigsexyy81