#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

They are indeed. They're just jealous of the fact that the Cowboys have multiple Super Bowl rings, and the Eagles don't have any.

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

DALLAS SUCKS MONKEY BALLS!!!

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

again with this moronic self centered philosophy.

newsflash - your five rings mean rod. you do not see anyone including us ripping the niners at every opportunity do you ? no.

do you see this kind of angst towards the steelers who have six ? a team in our state ? who we constantly live under the shadow of ? nope.

we just know a puss oozing orgainzation and fanbase when we see one. :icon_cool:

4. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

it's okay, smeagle. let's just say, i hardly believe the eagles dominant color is green for no reason. it's okay to envy us, i swear.

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Yeah. I have no problem with that. LOL!!!

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You still wish you had one :lol:

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

9. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

unless they move the team to mexico, you have none too, just because when you were young and the great american taught you about american football and you worshipped the blue star doesn't mean you are cowboy fan, you just get conglomerated in with all the other bandwagons from around the country...

....dallas sucks the butt ball chain

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

We need a new slogan for this year dallas sucks monkey balls is good but gets old.

So which part of the ongoing circle are we at right now? The no rings talk,romo choking, mcnabb throwing up,cowboys sucking for more than a decade, or the eagles getting close or no cigar. It has to be one of those it always is.

11. ball in the baskett

I dont think they count as bandwagon fans anymore they have sucked for more than a decade.

12. RaMsFaN4eVa

RaMsFaN4eVa Starter

I am not going to read the rest of the posts because the moral of the story is....DON'T BE A COWBOYS FAN!

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'm posting.

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well...the owner of the universe's absolute truth has spoken. I'm no longer a Cowboys fan, I'm just another bandwagon jumper, no matter that I've been following the team for 17 years, during the ups and downs, the Championships and the Campo era...I'm just another bandwagon jumper :fool:

Thanks, master of the absolute truth. You have helped me see the light :icon_rolleyes:

16. ball in the baskett

:icon_cheesygrin:

17. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Serves you right for being a dirty mexican. To TRULY suck on the monkey balls you have to be from Texas

18. ball in the baskett

Probably half of cowboys fans arent from texas.

19. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Bandwagoners.....all of em

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Losers. All of you :icon_cheesygrin: