#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Loser has to wear panties on their head and put it in the avatar, and as their profile pic on Facebook.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Na facebook i use mostly for family so i wouldent do that

I was thinking something along the lines of getting on cam and eating a dog biscuit or something like that or fish food.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Your family would be much happier with you eating a dog biscuit...

4. ball in the baskett

Ill upload the video to youtube and post it here if i lose i dont want it to do with facebook.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'm pretty sure that TJ just posted something about Facebook didn't he?

6. ball in the baskett

So i wouldent agree to that facebook has nothing to do with football.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_confused:

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

LMAO...dude, I got my BOSS in facebook. How did it happen? I'm not sure, but it happened :lol:

Anyway...we're still a few months away...

9. ball in the baskett

Yea we will figure something good out

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

amazing how nfl championships mean nothing when that was what all teams went for back then. of course you hear well there was only 16 teams then or whatever which actually weakens the debate because the talent was more condensed then and yet we still won 3 championships one of which was against a tream that never lost a playoff game under their then HC.

go enjoy your $90 pizzas and obstructed view seats in that glorious new crap hole you call a stadium.

1 person likes this.
  11. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

I have to say Dallas has never won against a tream before. J/K I know I am the worst speller here so I could not pass up the chance.

Yes there were only 16 teams back then but that does not mean that there was better talent on each team. Back then college football was king and Pro football was a joke. It was viewed like WWE is now. While they did have some good players play a lot of the best college players refused to turn Pro.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

ummm you'd be right if we were talking like say the 1920's or even the 1930's before the NFL truely took form and the packers were beating the timbuktwo bubbahecks to win championships. by the time the eagles won their first of three the nfl was florishing and had all of the top talent college had to offer. the last came against the lombardi packers. now are you going to try and tell me the lombardi packers were full of hacks ?

sorry your leatherheads analogy holds no water.

13. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

Have you heard of the AFL and AAFC? Do you not think that those two groups might have pulled away from the talent that was there back then.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

ummm, there was no AFL when they eagles won their first two. the 3rd again was against a team that sent 3/4's of their starters to the HOF. i guess not all of the talent was taken. and hey, heck guys like jim brown, ya tittle, frank gifford, all the bears players, i mean they all sucked.

just stop, nfl championships are just as wrothy as any super bowl. its ignorant to say any different.

do you discount any baseball championships before the implimitation of the wild card round because the teams played less playoff games ? do you discount any basketball championships before the merger of the ABA ?

15. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

That is why I listed the AAFC.

I never said they did not count you were the one saying they should count more so than a SB.

I do not see a problem with counting them. It to compares more with college football back in the day. You had teams that were powerhouses in their own rights but since they count not play each other then you had a not of people claiming they were #1.

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This is why I love Gridironfans.com

:cheersbeer:

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Why? The same old smack over, and over, and over, and over again? I'm kind of sick of it.

The fun part is that I get along just fine with these clowns when we're not talking Eagles/Cowboys :lol:

18. ball in the baskett

People from the outside looking in would think we hate eachother lol.

The post i had a while back of the circle of smack between eagles/cowboys was pretty acurate.

What else do we have to say? No football has been played yet no material.

19. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

yo BITB yeah you ill take you up on the sig bet...............1 week from monday to saturday

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

do you just ignore what is typed ? the aafc never took any real talent from the nfl minus the browns and when the eagles won the first two it was after the four year run of the aafc so all that talent the browns had was intergrated into the nfl.

you absolutely inferred that nfl championships were less worthy than super bowls and went on in pretty good detail as to why you felt that way. i in turn never said they should count more .. in fact you were even kind enough to highlight what i said which clearly states i claim the are "equal". every sport has its powerhouses and weak teams in any era.

all that said the cowboys still have more championships overall and in the last 49yrs.

that still does not take away from the fact that the cowboys have been a mess since the mid 90's.