d**k Vitale Apologizes For Comparing Arian Foster To A Prostitute

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by markaz, Sep 21, 2013.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

In the upcoming documentary, Schooled: The Price of College Sports, Texans running back Arian Foster admitted to taking money "on the side" while in college at Tennessee.

"I don't know if this will throw us into an NCAA investigation -- my senior year, I was getting money on the side," said Foster in the film. "I really didn't have any money. I had to either pay the rent or buy some food. I remember the feeling of like, 'Man, be careful.' But there's nothing wrong with it. And you're not going to convince me that there is something wrong with it."

Foster's point -- echoed by almost everyone not associated with the NCAA -- is that college players should be paid. They generate millions of dollars for the universities they represent and in exchange they're given a free education. That's great, but it's not enough. Especially when, as Foster pointed out, he needed to pay rent and buy food.

Well, this development did not sit well with ESPN college basketball analyst twinky Vitale, the same man who has made more money than he can count talking into a microphone about a game played by a bunch of unpaid college kids.

Source: CBSSports.com

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

:rollinglaugh: