Dallas Mavericks Vs Miami Heat

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Crowned, May 26, 2011.

?

Who will win the 2010/2011 NBA Finals ?

1. Dallas Mavericks

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. Miami Heat

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I ain't no hater I've worn my Mavs team tag since the beganing .....the man's bench at times out scores the first team I don't think the heats bench can keep up with dallass ....this ain't the same team from 2006...it will be a good series

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Seriously, both teams are WAY better than when they met in the Finals in 06.

I think the X-factor in this series will be JJ Barea. If the Heat don't account for him, he'll light them up quick. He's too fast.

The matchups in this series will be fascinating to watch.

In a classic Finals, the Mavs win it in 7.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I take it you didn't watch the Heat in the playoffs. The Celtics shut down James, Wade took over, the Bulls shut down both Wade and James, Bosh took over. Yeah what flavor haterade ya sippin'? This series will come down to who can stop who for the longest. IDK about the Trail Blazers, but the Mavs havn't played a team with defense with the Lakers and not so much with the Thunder.

4. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

heck miami and all their bandwagon fans. beat miami, beat the divas ... heck them all. heck lebron, heck wade and bosh. freaking homos

Dirk and Crew ... it´s the last chance to win a championship for #41. i hope the mavs win. dirk deserves it .

5 years later
    THE REVENGE !!!

5. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Im a huge Lebron James Fan. So I got the hear winning in 6

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

why cant i vote

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Game 1 went about how I expected. Both teams can improve on alot for game 2. I said Miami in 6 but it might be Miami in 5 tbh.

Game 2 is the most important game of the series for the Mavericks in my eyes. Miami is going to win at least 1 game in Dallas so if they win game 2 and then go on to win just 1 of 3 in Dallas they would still come back to Miami up 3-2 and Dallas would have to win 2 straight in Miami for all the marbles. Not happening.

8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I just read Dirk is hurt on his non shooting hand. I think it does affect him because now he is stuck going to one side.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[MENTION=1082]L.Johnson #27[/MENTION] Heat bandwagon fans????? who are they?? You seem a tad wound up dude...breatheeeeeeeeeeeee, breatheeeeeeeee...lol

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

11. ragman

Yes. He tore a tendon on his left middle finger during last night's game.:icon_sad:

12. ragman

ABM. Anyone but Miami.

13. Crowned

Miami just choked hard, and possibly choked away the series lol

14. Dwayne Wade flopping after that missed half court shot was weak.......

Like coach Gordon Bombay from the Mighty Ducks told him to do that.

Wade clearly was begging for a call.

15. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I put most of the blame on Spolstra, he didn't put the same pressure on Dirk like in game one because he was hurt. I'm not worried, this was a wake up call to the Heat that there is 48 minutes in a game.

16. Crowned

I too still believe that Miami will come back and win it.

17. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I believe that, much like Japan in World War 2, the Heat may have just awoken a sleeping giant.

Lebron celebrating with 8 minutes left was weak. D Wade's little 3 point bullcrap was also weak. They just pissed off a VERY GOOD Mavs team.

18. ragman

For those who haven't heard, Dallas will play Barea instead of Stevenson and Cardinal instead of Peja in tonight's game

19. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I guess that plan worked huh?

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

man if it wasnt for lebron's 8 points the heat would've been beaten by double digits.