Darrius Heyward Bey

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by Androidraider24, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

Wow got me there. But J-rock was not suppose to start right away. Craptree is suppose to help out the sorry butt stable of QBs you have across the bay good luck with that. The reason he is holding out is because he wants all his money at front just in case he cant cut it. heres the difference J-rock was a number one pick so he wanted number 1 money. Craptree is a number ten wanting number 1 money which makes him a me first player not a team player.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Why is Romo still there and the latter are gone?

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Whether Russell was supposed to start or not he held out, Crabtree has been rehabbing and now this, his cousin talking like he's an agent or something and it's not like Crabtree is the only round 1 pick that hasn't signed. I never called DHB a bust I just think he went too high but I don't write the checks.

As far as why isn't Romo gone well you'll have to ask Jones but TO's first season there actually helped the team as he did in Philly but why even bring these 3 up in a thread about DHB is beyond me.

3. Daddy Primetime42

Because i was talking to ragman and you butted in thats why. I never said you did. your right but hes the only one asking for top 3 money.

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I was just stating my opinion that I never called DHB a bust as others did, as far as butting in I'll add to any conversation I like here as you are welcome to do as well so chill out.

Asking top 3 money doesn't mean he'll get it and doesn't mean he's a diva or a bust.

5. Daddy Primetime42

why are you telling me to chill out were having a nice chat. you wanted to know why i brought up the cowboys because ragman is a cowboy fan. He lashed out on my team so i lashed out at his. I know your a niners fan who is mad at the craptree situation dont take it out onus Raider fans.

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I'm mad that Crabtree's cousin took it upon himself to say all that crap when he isn't his agent, players picked lower that should have been picked higher have been paid above there actual picked number but to pay him top 3 money is ridiculous.

7. Daddy Primetime42

He was picked were he was suppose to get picked I saw a lot of Mock drafts that had him going to the niners. The Raiders were not the only team to pass him up. The Jags needed a receiver bad and the let him go also. I dont think Moss got paid top ten money.

8. MastuRaider

MastuRaider Special Teamer

I must admit I wanted Crabtree or Maclin or any OT or Raji or a traded pick or anything but DHB and I was hugely dissapointed in our draft as a whole. I was really just hoping we would do something that indicated Cable had some level of control and that didn't happen. Pretty much every mock I saw had us taking DHB because he was fast and we didn't dissapoint the pundits. Having said that I see now that Crabtree wasn't the pick for Oakland. I think he would have held out and probably never signed with us. He seems to me to be a diva thus far and would not help a locker room like ours. I think we all know that Al was mesmorized by DHB's speed and he overuled Cable Guy who probably wanted a O-lineman. Maybe DHB will be a bust maybe he won't, but I think he will most certainly not catch many more than 30 balls this year when last season our leading wide receiver only caught somewhere around 50. We have an inaccurate QB throwing to a WR who struggles to catch and we will most likely be running the ball a ton this season. I hope that I am wrong and DHB is a beast who catches 80 for 1000+yds and 10tds. I just don't know that there is a WR in the league that would be able to put up those numbers with this Raider team.

9. Daddy Primetime42

Keep the Faith My raider Brother I see your a realist and i respect that. But if the Raiders can run the ball next season thers no reason our receivers cant put up those kind of numbers im not saying it will be DHB but Chaz Or JLH are totally capable of doing it. Somebody has to step up.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Wow an honest Raider fan...kudos sir!!!

11. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

lol at sweets moving the DHB posts out of the crabtree thread and then talking about crabtree in the DHB thread.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Those folks by the bay are very verbose.

13. MastuRaider

MastuRaider Special Teamer

Russel is the key in all of this. If he can get the ball into the hands of the receivers someone will step up and everything else will fall in line. If Russel doesn't make improvements we will be running into 8 man fronts. I sure can't wait to see how it all pans out though. I'm ready for some football and the Hall of Fame Game is tonight. Yes!