Dawkins Inspires Teammates With Talk

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by DawkinsINT, Aug 1, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Source: JOSH WHEELING

Dawk is such a great leader on and off the field. Him and Spikes really seem to click. I'm really excited about this defense.

2. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Will see if you feel the same way after the week 3 when Kearse is on IR again. :icon_eek: j/k Eagles should have a solid d. Not sure if they can improve a whole lot on stuffing the run though.

3. DawkinsINT

An improved Bunkley and adding Takeo Spikes should improve that area a lot.

4. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Don't you think Spikes is on the decline? Bunkley would improve. It would also help at Patterson too.

5. DawkinsINT

Spikes might not ever be the player that he used to be, but he wasn't healthy last year. He improved vastly as the season went on. At the end of the season he was making big plays again. He's further removed from injury and has looked really good so far.

6. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

In order for them to be solid against the run again. They're going to need the Trotter of old not the one from last year.

7. DawkinsINT

Very true. He's shown up to camp in great shape and very focused. That has worked very well for him in the past. Spikes will help him immensely too.

8. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Who's on the left? Gogong? I would not be surprised if Bradley took that job he's solid.

9. DawkinsINT

Yeah. Him and Bradley are a big battle. Bradley has really impressed early. It's the biggest training camp battle for the starting job on the team.

10. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

I wish I had the Mrob video of him flattening Dawkins on the goalline rightn ow......:icon_cool:

great player.....much better than that Garcia guy....