DeAngelo Hall Traded To The Raiders For 2nd Round Pick

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by WarEagle, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

Blah,blah,blah, blah, blah non sense, I never said hall was great I was just pointing out how stupid and ignorant some of your post are. You Love Stats I guess you didnt like those. Whats up with the Howard Dean Impersonation at the end? ha ha ha
    It must be nice having Brian Dawkins behind you.

2. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

http://www.profootballfocus.com/by_...season=2008&pos=CB&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1

Its a bit out of date but I think you get the point..

Tackles don't mean crap for a corner except that they are usually getting beat a lot.

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

the basis of the story
    DeAngelo Hall is garbage

4. happ

happ PECAVI

Hate to say I told you so, but I did.:laughy32:

5. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

in other words, I owned you and you have a nonsense response

and ridin burgundy, that's basically what I told him in my post.

6. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

The fact that you even had to go back and look for crap like this and then use it to belittle people speaks volumes.:icon_rolleyes:

Hindsight is always 20-20.

7. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

actually I thought it was funny that Hall was released, I felt it timely to bring back this thread. I also used the thread to give Happ credit for making the correct call, I even tried to rep him for it, I would hardly call that belittling, in fact the only one that I came close to belittling was DeAngelo Hall, which is deserved. The fact that you missed my praise of one member is not surprising to me at all. :icon_rolleyes:

8. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Just saying I don't or wouldn't go around looking for crap that people have posted in the past to throw it up in their face...but...it doesn't concern me so I shouldn't have even responded.....Carry on.

9. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Diddy P, you got owned. Hall was thrown at more than any other corner in the league before his release thus his inordinate number of tackles. Hall is a wannabe. Good call Happ.