Definition Of "Choke": See Boston Red Sox WC Thread

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by themush, Sep 27, 2011.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Orioles win and Boston loses. BOSTON LOSES. ORIOLES ARE GOING CRAZY like they won the world series.

2. mike oxlong

I fixed my post before you quoted it. lol and I forgot about the cardinals, could have been 3 of 4. People in Tampa are going nuts.

now they at least have a playoff and at best are in with a win. I didn't expect both the braves and sox to choke it away.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yeah. This has been exciting for baseball, except for the teams that lost and their fans.

4. mike oxlong

Walk off HR, Rays are in

5. mike oxlong

HOLY CRAP, that was a line drive from from longoria just over the wall, Mush is going apecrap right now. They are getting the champagne ready.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I'm shocked. I'm happy the Braves lost because I hate Fredi Fat Screw.

7. mike oxlong

What an amazing finish to the season. Boston and Braves both blow leads in the ninth, and Rays comeback from 7 down in the 8th and hit a hr with 2 outs and 2 strikes in the ninth.

You know Damon loves doing this to the yankees and boston.

8. mike oxlong

I hope mush makes it through the night. to go from his mobile post 3 and a half hours ago to this is the definition of running the full spectrum of emotions.

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The Trop was bouncing in the 9th! Gave me chill bumps. Best MLB I've ever been to. Longo is one badass MF'er!

Thank God my old lady didn't stop my dvr of the game. I might be wanted for murder if she did.

[ame="http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c388/themush/?action=view&current=001-8.mp4"]001-8.mp4 video by themush - Photobucket[/ame]

10. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Here's to ya, Carl Crawford. Enjoy the playoffs.
    [​IMG]

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

thank you boston surpassing the 64 phillies collaspe.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lol...beat me to it.

Great comeback by the Rays.

13. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Sad thing is....I remember it. That was back in the day where there were no divisions, Just the American League and National League, Hank Aaron played for the Milwaukee Braves, it was Richie (twinky) Allen's rookie season and the Kansas City A's stunk up the field. Sorry for the reminiscing, but the 60's and 70's were my most favorite years of being a fan.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

kansas city a's damn.

speaking of the a's, many in philly were not happy that it wasn't the phillies that left town after in '55.