Deion Sanders Talks About Mike Vick

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by Saintsfan1972, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

Deion...just shut the heck up

2. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Wow, someone made an butt of themselves by supporting Vick. Not surprisingly it was "Prime Time".

3. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

it gets badder and badder the further you read.....

:icon_rolleyes:

4. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

I think he had something to do with this... :glare:

5. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Deion Sanders is annoying as all hell:icon_frown:

#47 1st Stringer

STFU Deion Sanders

7. GawdZeeRaa

GawdZeeRaa Calm Like a Bomb

I was wondering how long it was gonna take Prime Time to dip his foot into this mess and stick it straight into his mouth.

It's like Ultimate Fighting? Maybe I missed a headline or two, but I'm pretty sure they didn't drown Jens Pulver after he tapped out to BJ Penn, and they definitely didn't electrocute Tito Ortiz after Chuck Liddell went all whompass happy on him.

I'm sure constantly standing up for these chuckleheads keeps Deion's street cred up, but to the rest of the world, you look like a heckin' tool, PT.

8. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I wonder how the NFL Network heads will react to this...

9. GawdZeeRaa

Can Goodell make Rich suspend him for a year???

10. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Or just simply show him the door...

11. GawdZeeRaa

But then who will they put in between Mooch and Rich on GameDay??? :lol:

Hey, I hear Pacman Jones is available...

12. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Simply put, I think Deion is right in that Vick doesn't see what he did as really wrong in the way everyone else does. I'm sure on some level he knew it was wrong (ie illegal) but his moral compass isn't the same as ours. I would even guess to say that he grew up having seen a couple dog fights, long before buying the house in 2001 and his involvement with these incidents. I'm not justifying Deion or Vick, but I do believe in Vicks mind he views dogs way differently then 99.9% of everyone else in America.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Welcome Garnett and if any of the new members missed it, there's a welcome thread made for each one of you here: http://gridironfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129

You're probably right about your assumption of Vick, lots of people see nothing wrong in setting dogs to fight against one another just like c**k fights although they all know it's illegal, but I think Vick is finding out just what the public will and will not stand for and Deion is also finding out that no one agrees or cares much about what he stands for or says these days.

14. chief31

chief31 Chiefs monster

"Oh, yeah. Now,there's the Michael Vick I know!!!" - Deion Sanders

I doubt anyone expected Deion to turn on Vick. I know I was waiting for him to open his stupid mouth.

15. Guitarzan-54

Guitarzan-54 ONE COOL CAT

The Neon Intellect:

REALLY!????.....
    In that case, the very next time that VICK underachieves (and we all know that's just around the corner)...
    BODY SLAM HIS AZZ INTO THE GROUND,
    [​IMG]
    ...and then drag him out in the middle of the field and soak him down with water and apply the electrodes to his b*lls!
    Then, shoot him, and hang him out there....just to see how long it will take him to fkin' DIE!

"You can still choose to condemn him, but Im trying to take you inside his mind
    so you can understand where he might be coming from.".......

[​IMG] [​IMG]

PLEASE......DON'T FKIN' BOTHER!

Can you even imagine, for one moment
    the PAIN that these pups must be in?....

We know EXACTLY where
    this sick fk is
    "coming from".

"The reason this is turning into a three-ring circus is that baseball is boring,
    basketball is months away, football is around the corner,
    and we in the media dont have a thing interesting to write about."

STFU NEON! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!???

"IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE TO THE LAW"....PERIOD.

.​

16. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

Screw, he called baseball boring! That ignorant son of a snitch!

17. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

There's a famous quote, I don't know who said it, but it goes something like this:

"It's far better to be thought of as a fool and remain silent, than it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Apparently, Deion has never heard that quote before.

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Oh crap why did I click on here to see those pics....heck!!!

19. MichaelVick7

MichaelVick7 BANNED

cmon guys you know i love my dogs

20. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

so because he believes something that justifys it so if i believe human life isnt that important and i kill a bunch of people its ok because i dont view life the same way..........its a law and on top of that its just freaking wrong.........Animal torture is sick and disgusting......How anyone could defend it is beyond me.

also Deion Sanders the way he talked about the allure of dog fighting makes me believe he goes to dog fights as well