Did The Dolphins Ruin Draft Day?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by TDJets72027, Apr 22, 2008.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

[​IMG]

http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/blog.php?p=28318&cat=9

2. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

nah there is still going to be plenty of suspense in what trade will happen. will lito shepard or pacman jones get dealt stuff like that. i expected them to draft long so all the fun of draft day is still intact for me

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I agree, we'll still be sitting in front of the TV watching it all the way through.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

No. If anything they're helping it by speeding it up 10 minutes!!!

:icon_thumright:

5. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

I agree. Thompson doesn't normally deal with trades, but I fully expect he may this year.

6. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

not at all, the last few first picks have sucked butt anyway

7. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i think you need to give JaMarcus a year of starting before you say he sucks ass

8. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

9. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

im saying suspense wise....not exactly thrilling, williams was signed the night before and JR was the obvious favorite

10. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

They've been doing this for a few years now. As long as that top team knows who they're gonna draft, they like to lock down their #1 pick, as soon as possible. That is probably to prevent the price from going up after the draft.

11. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

they didn't announce williams all over national news though did they? they didn't here. i was still, "well crap, here comes the reggie pick" when the commish walked out.

i do think announcing it 3 days ago has ruined most of the draft discussion right up until the rams pick. but now i feel a little less bad about it after reading this part:

although i'm sure there are plenty of dolphins fans looking past it putting it all into one paragraph ending with 'the #1 pick was all Phin's fans had in life' kind of puts it into perspective.

12. dolphinsfan

dolphinsfan Suffering fins fan!!

well i think we're all pretty happy with the outcome of our first round pick, should be interesting who we pick at the start of the second round though

13. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

dd13, is this you?