Dolphins DE Jason Taylor: QB Chad Henne More Talented Than Jets QB Mark Sanchez

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by Steve12, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Jason Taylor has played with both Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez and Dolphins quarterback Chad Henne and in his opinion Henne is more talented than Sanchez. "We need to grow and we need to continue to change, and I think Chad has grown immensely since I left here a year ago," Taylor told Jackie Nespral of NBC Miami. "I saw a kid in New York, Mark Sanchez, that is young, I don't think he's as talented as Chad Henne."

Source: The Red Zone

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
  2. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

Nothing "Talented" about Chad Henne in this league, Jason Taylor trying to make some positives out of nothing.

3. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Talent doesn't = production.

4. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Boy, that Florida sun is frying your brain eh Jason Taylor?

5. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

Am I the only one who thinks they both suck? Mark Sanchez is a inconsistent pr**k. At least with Chad Henne you know he'll always suck and you don't have to get your hopes up when he plays well and think "he's come into his own" as a professional QB.
    Mark's numbers:
    TD–INT 35–37
    Passing Yards 6,621
    Passer rating 72.5

Chad's numbers:
    TD–INT 30-35
    Passing yards 6,832
    QB Rating 75.6

Statistics tell half truths IMO. Both of them are trash. The difference is Sanchez has more talent around him and it shadows just how poor of a player he is.

6. Sanchez is a mediocre QB surrounded by a great team. At least he has a hell of alot more production/ potential than Henne.

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Truth. I am not a Henne fan by any means, but Shanchez gets credit for a great defense.

8. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

Henne is more talented and would be a damn good QB I think if he was in a different system. Sanchez is a mediocore QB on a team with talent on both sides of the ball. Henne is a good QB and could develop into a great QB if he had the same talent as Sanchez. I think if they played with the same talent Henne was be strides ahead of Sanchez. Henne has a huge arm and is smart, his downfall is he trys to use his arm in times he shouldn't and isn't very mobile. The mobile thing is what it is, but making smarter plays will come in time.