Dolphins GM Asked WR Dez Bryant If Mom Was A Prostitute

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by Sweets, Apr 27, 2010.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Glad to see you've taken off the green colored glasses (or brown ... whichever color they are this week.)

I couldn't even imagine asking that question to a player or being asked...lol...I'd love to see what Bryant's reaction was...

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

MJ is 100% correct. These questions are designed to see how much control a player can demonstrate in the face of adversity. While that was extremely hecked up, he seemed to handle it better than most would

3. Gehring53

Gehring53 2008 National Champs

I'm sure things like this happen with every team, but it sounds horrible to the public ear..

4. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

It's a little extreme. What does that test prove? If Bryant had punched him the face it would have been justified. Glad he at least went public with it.

I'm picturing a room 6 years ago with a one way mirror and a young quarterback from Miami (OH) and in stumbles a drunk 20 year old blonde. We have to see how these kids are gonna react in all situations right?

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Seriously ask me if mother was a prostitute I don't give a heck who you are, I'm coming across the table.

1 person likes this.
  6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Which is why they ask these questions. Horrible things will be said on the field as well as by other teams fans. Plus these kids are about to become relatively wealthy, they ask the questions to see how these guys can handle stress and the pubilicity.

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Talking crap on a football field is different because I'll find you on the next play or one shortly after that. Some suit asking me stuff like that in an interview is just messed up.

8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

That's the point.

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i doubt they go after your mom on the field

they talk more crap about each other imo

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Unless of course, like Bryant your mom is a well documented crack tramp.

11. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

cant say these questions would upset me to much and i can almost assure my mother was way more hecked up than dez bryants. no point in getting butt hurt over routine crap, ireland shouldnt have apologized.

i wonder what blount was asked, the rolle one was funny

12. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

I would have looked him straight in the eyes with no emotion and said, "How much money you got?" Throw that crap right back at him.

13. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Teblow was probably asked if he was molested by his priest.

14. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

And somehow there's a Tebow insult incorporated in this thread...:icon_rolleyes:

15. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

you must have missed post #8.

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I didn't know the Tebows were Catholics?

17. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

The only reason Bryant didnt flip is because he was tp busy trying to figure out why in the heck Ireland has a huge Isaiah Stanback poster in his office, and why all the other questions were of a Stanback nature

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Who cares. They can ask a guy they are thinking about paying MILLIONS of dollars whatever the hell they want.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

:icon_rolleyes:

See post above.

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Momma always said a prostitute was like a box of chocolates.

[​IMG]

20. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Jeff Ireland was only enquiring for a good time!