Dolphins' John Beck, Daunte Culpepper and Cleo Lemon: Enough at QB for '07?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by indysteve1563, May 28, 2007.

1. I'm sure this carousel will continue to spin. The Dolphins need to sign Green ASAP, then waive Culpepper, post haste (that's what they're gonna do anyway). All this saga is doing is warping the QB situation further down in Miami.

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

When will the drama end? Man this has been going on FOREVER now...

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

What would suck for the Chiefs is to have to release Green then for the Dolphins to pick him up. I would hate to be the Chiefs if they get nothing in return for Green after months of trade talk.

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I think its enough, watch Culpepper shut everybody up this year. Thats if hes healthy...

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Yeah, with the keyword being "IF".

6. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Culpepper will go down again I'll bet, Beck is just a rookie and Lemon has been nothing but a career back up. The Dolphins are in trouble at QB I think.

7. jagfangirl27

jagfangirl27 Queen bitch of all that

If they had Lemon, Culpepper and Trent Green, that would surely be enough.

8. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Now Culpepper says he wants to be released if the Dolphins sign Trent Green. I think I'd take Green over Culpepper. Green is little more healthy and can likely stay on his feet. I think Culpepper is washed up and his career is going down. So I think Miami should take Green for this year and see how Beck does. Miami shouldv'e drafted Brady Quinn though for sure.

9. JPETERSON

JPETERSON Dr. Feelgood

Not anymore! :D
    Although, it is Trent Green......which makes me nervous. I think Culpepper still has some trade value let in him....get rid of his butt.

10. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I'll bet my house that Culpepper is gonna have another bad season.