Dolphins Shopping WR Mike Wallace?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by 86WARD, Feb 25, 2015.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Miami Dolphins are not prepared to cut disgruntled wide receiver Mike Wallace just yet.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported on NFL Total Access on Wednesday that the Dolphins are exploring the trade route based not just on Wallace's play, but also his fit in the locker room.

Wallace infamously removed himself from the season finale, leading to a shouting match with coach Joe Philbin.

The incident did not endear Wallace to teammates.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...miami-dolphins?campaign=Twitter_atn_wesseling

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He's good, but he's no #1, and therefore is getting wayyyyyy too damn much money.

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

teams pay for speed. stupid way of doing business but that is the way it is.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Brandin Cooks.

5. Buck Fenson

exactly. but he has a rookie contract. so not that expensive.

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Wide receivers.....meh.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

No he doesn't. He's got a "real deal" now. He's verrrrrrry expensive for the talent he is (or isn't). Wallace has speed, by he has zero passion for the game, he's a locker room cancer, he was the 6th LEAST productive starting WR who won't "fight" for the ball, he benched himself at the end of the season and his contract is huge! $12.1M cap hit this season, $13.7M cap hit the next two.

Any team to trade for him is insane.

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I think Buck is referring to Brandin Cooks.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  9. Buck Fenson

right. I was talking about Cooks. and I stand by my statement. most teams would rather draft or sign a guy who runs fast but has average to below average football skills(they can coach him up, can't teach speed) than sign guys who are slower, we are talking tenths of a second here, but have real good football skills.