Donating Money

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by HailttRedskins, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I had Saintsfan1972 donate 10,000 and it worked for him too. HTTR, I have sent 10,000 to TJ saying it's from you.

2. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Yeah man I noticed that, I know I didn't mess with any settings, I went out of town on Friday, like 3pm est time, and it was working fine then, I came back Monday night, like 9-10ish and that's when it was hecked, so I'm guessing something happened between then, but I just don't know.

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I am waiting to hear from the mod's author over at the support site (it's been over 24 hours with no response) so hopefully I'll hear from him soon and find some resolution for this.

4. HailttRedskins

See, Rob always messing with stupid programs, GOSH!!!

Thanks Sweets.

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Better hope he sees it as sarcasm :shock:

What's weird is you're the only one that's complained

6. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Here is the message I get when I click the active threads button fropm the main page....If I go into the site first with a story link then it's fine. I actually had the same problem as HTTR over the weekend but it seems to have corrected itself now. I still get this message though.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

it's telling you that with firefox it opens not with IE...IE is being phased out of a lot of sites, it's pretty old school.

8. HailttRedskins

Come on Sweets, SRW loves me!

I think I found the problem out.

I clicked on a page, and it asked me to login, which makes no sense.

I signed in, and now it works.

So it either fixed it self, or the site was acting gay, cause if I could post, I was logged in, oh well, seems to work now.