Donovan McNabb Open To Bring Terrell Owens To Washington

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by BigBlueBruiser, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Washington Redskins quarterback Donovan McNabb has encouraged the team's coaching staff to consider signing free agent wide receiver Terrell Owens, despite the acrimony that marked their time as Philadelphia Eagles teammates, according to multiple sources.Coach Mike Shanahan told ESPN that the Redskins are not actively pursuing Owens and a team source said the Redskins have made upgrading their wide receiver position a high priority, but prefer to avoid bringing Owens to their locker room if another solution can be found. A source close to McNabb told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio that McNabb and Owens recently talked about the possibility of reuniting while recently shooting an episode for "Pros v. Joes" in Los Angeles, which features McNabb and TO playing together on the same basketball team.

Source:
    ESPN

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
  2. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

McNabb and TO joining forces would be pretty damn epic especially when they take on Philly twice.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Won't matter. Owens has nothing left.

4. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

^^^ i dont believe that at all. and I really do not want this to happen, you know how much of a chip would be on there shoulders to destroy dallas and philly? i never want to see this... ever.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

if your scared buy a freaking dog.

owens is NOT the same and mcnabb is. would make for great t.v. seeing these two have another pissing match through the media.

1 person likes this.
  6. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I dont see this happening

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I have a dog and it's more them getting along that scares me

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

poodles dont count as dogs.

they got along great before he came to the eagles and look what happened.

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Exactly. When they got along and played togethor the Eagles went to the SB and lost only because their opponent were filthy disgraceful cheaters.

10. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

why? so your backup QB can kill it?

Sorry, I thought this was open for my opinion.. forgot no one can think an old butt player still has some gas left in the tank, god forbid me be wrong.

11. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

They would be the second coming of Kurt Warner and Randy Moss. lol.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah and this is 2004 still right ?

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

oh goodie, a lame vick reference.

god forbid someone disagree with your opinion.

13. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

psssstt.. That was HIS point, ace..

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

no crap sherlock and i pointed out the the hypocracy of his response.

thanks for playing.

next.

15. SoDev

Bullcrap. Not saying he's at the top of his game still, but he's still good for 80 catches a thousand yards and 10 TD's in the right situation. I mean crap, he had 800 yards and 5 TD's in a crapty offense with no QB.

16. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Um, that wasn't hypocracy, sherlock. I've always loved your "I'm never wrong" mentality.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

ummm, yes it was.

now would like to discuss this subject or cry further in your cereal ?

owens is not the same player. i never said he sucks, in fact that wasn't even my point but if you think the result will be any different between the two when mcnabb starts throwing balls into the ground or throws to others too much in owens' eyes you're nuts.

18. SoDev

Can you Eagles fans even mention McNabb's name with out saying balls in dirt anymore? It's in every freaking McNabb thread from one of you guys now. It's like your trying to justify him being gone in every topic, lol.

19. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I disagree with people that say TO has nothing left he definitly does he was on the buffalo bills. If he had mcnabb as his qb again they could put together something but the skins oline isnt that good so who knows.

20. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

This whole story is blown out of proportion. It's not like McNabb has asked the Skins to bring TO to Washington.