Donovan McNabb Says "Things Like That" Happen In Philadelphia

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by BigBlueBruiser, Sep 23, 2010.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I don't hate anyone. Like I said, I appreciate all the successes he gave to Philly, but it was time for him to go. You want to talk about fantasy world. ha ha. Your blind loyalty to McNabb is astounding. You give him every benefit of the doubt and are more loyal to him than a cult follower of their own brainwasher. My opinion is exactly that. I don't control your perception of things. However, if you perceive aggression, then that hints that your own emotions might be out of check.

2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Did I say aggresion? On my screen it says frustration/anger. Which EVERYONE will attest your recent posts have been dripping in. As for blind loyalty I simply treat the best player to wear Eagles green in my lifetime as such. It's called respect and you, bigsexy, and half the fanbase should try it cause McNabb more then earned it and it's embarrassing to the rest of us to see you lie repeatedly about how you "appreciate what he did" and then rant about nonsensical slights and silly media bullcrap to justify that were now stuck choosing between Kolb and/or Vick to lead us to 3rd place in the division.

3. mike oxlong

haha. everyone can attest to whatever they want. I know McNabb's gone. You can hang onto his jock for as long as you like. I'm an Eagles fan. I know who I'll be rooting for next week. I am pretty sure you will be rooting for McNabb against the Eagles. I was ready to have a weak season as the YOUNG team built around their YOUNG QB, but that's gone now and they shafted Kolb. McNabb made his bed, now he has to lie in it. Pun intended. You love McNabb we get it. You should move on and get back to rooting for your alleged favorite team.

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Never have and never will stop...including next week....1 of 2 days out of the year when it's ot acceptable to be both an Eagle and a McNabb fan.

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

in NOOO way did they shaft Kolb. If anything, they've given him more than he has ever or will ever deserve. He was destined to be a journeyman back up his career and the Eagles brought him, traded the best QB in the division to a team IN THE DIVISION and anointed Saint Kevin the starter. How many successful drives did he have during the preseason? What did he look like against a decent defense? Did he look awesome against one of the worst teams in football last year and the eventual super bowl champs that seemed to be playing casual football? He better have. The bottom line is in NO way was Kevin Kolb shafted. He got a HUGE guaranteed salary when he never did ANYTHING of note in the league(his two 300 games don't count, do it against a strong D) and he's boring. This YOUNG team who wanted to play around their YOUNG QB has a 30 year old who gives this team a chance to win games. If Kolb ends up as the starter again, it'll be more of the same. This team is run by garbage and they traded away one of their best chances of winning. Can they win this year? Sure, the NFC East kind of looks like crap right now. But the O Line is in shambles, they have a D that's not awful but almost lost it to a crapty team last weekend and don't have a steady QB.

I'm not blinded by my love of 5, I'm annoyed by the mishandling of what should be one of the best teams in the league.

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

You may want to rethink that. He was the QB when the Eagles went to the SB in 2005. Or, did he have anything to do with it? Or, are you going to throw him under the bus because the Eagles didn't win it?

7. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

this besides everything else you've said about mcnabb, probably some of the dumbest crap that i've ever read. He was also major part of not winning at all? Like your team actually gave him decent WR's to throw to his whole career, he put up god like numbers with no name, talent-less wideouts. Up until Maclin, and Dasean came along. But you believe whatever you want to tell yourself, phiglesphan dead on point about everything right now.

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It breaks my heart to see my homies fighting like this. Things like that happen with Philadelphia fans though.

1 person likes this.
  9. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

BOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOO there we go, getting some Philly in this biznatch!

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

****throws batteries at HTTR****

11. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

rep for sure, ha

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

ummmm, the eagles are in first place right now and mcnabb has failed twice late in games to win already this season.

oh man i so wish he was still here.

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Touche' sir. Let's talk again in 2 weeks : (

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

if mcnabb beats the eagles this week with a late drive i will expect my crow to be served hot please.

15. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

LMFAO didn't even see that :icon_cheesygrin:

16. mike oxlong

looks like things like that happen in DC now.