Dragonite, Welcome To GIF

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by Sweets, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Great to have a new member that isn't afraid to jump into the site and start posting, kudos to ya!!!

If you have any questions about the site please feel free to post them here.

Again, welcome to GIF and tell your friends we're here!!!

:cele08:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  2. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Thank you for the Welcome Sweets.

3. Welcome dude......:peace:

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Saints Fan huh? Well, welcome to GridironFans.com. If you want to keep up with the latest on the Saints, check out our news section for the Saints:

Latest Saints News

So tell us a little about yourself. You more NFL or NCAA? Something else?

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Look at the new kid. Welcome aboard.

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Welcome!

7. Dragonite

Lets see, I love pretty much every single sport. However my favorite by far is the NFL, in fact it sometimes drives my girlfriend crazy how often I am tlaking about or watching sports lol.

I've loved the Saints for about 8 years, I was a Saints fan during the SUCKITUDE so its nice to see them win a Super Bowl. Hoping for a 2nd straight.

Mush invited me over, and even tho we sometimes have heated arguments he's pretty awesome lol so I decided to check it out and I like it here.

Anything else you wanna no? lol.

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Living in Ohio, how did you become a Saints fan?

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

OMG someone called themush AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME!!!

[​IMG]

10. SRW

No problems with heated arguements here at GIF. We simply ask that if you need to take it up to a personal level with someone that you take it to the Fight Club. That's the "no holds barred" area of the site.

Congrats on the Super Bowl win, the Saints have had a long history that needed to be accounted for. Being a long time Oilers/Titans fan, I know how that team passion is built.

Oh, and Sweets?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI]YouTube - It's Still Real To Me Dammit[/ame]

11. Dragonite

I saw my first ever game live at the Super Dome on a family vacation. Thats the short version.

12. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Welcome to GIF. A little sagr advice for your time here. Just don't get on SRW's bad side and you will love it here. Extra points if you become a mod because then you can pretty much do whatever you want.

13. SRW

As you can already see Dragonite, our members come of all types here so I am sure you will find your niche here. Feel free to check the site out and see what you like best around here. We are currently in the middle of a site upgrade so if you have any issues please feel free to use the Support forum.

14. Dragonite

Thanks for the information. Nice to be here, feels like somewhere I belong lol.

1 person likes this.
  15. 86WARD

86WARD -

welcome!! :TTW:

16. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Welcome to the site, Dragonite...

& I won't hold it against you that you know Mush. :icon_smile:

17. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Hey asshat, I rescued him from SC!!

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I don't expect to see him again after tonight. His first night on GIF and the Saints lose to the Seahawks.

19. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

:icon_smile:

Just sent you a PM, rodhead. :icon_smile:

& we all get a chance to get subpoena'd after he offs himself on what we know.

Damn...

20. SRW

He should be back. Hell, like I told him...he's doing a helluva lot better than any of us. What other fans are a year removed from a ring? Yeah, he'll live.