Eagles Agree To A Deal With Free Agent QB Jeff Garcia

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Harvs01, Sep 14, 2009.

1. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I own the copyright on that do you have my permission to use it?????

:tsk:

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I charge 100 vcash for legal fees. Best rate in town.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

david akers at qb :icon_cool:

4. bergybones

bergybones Taking donations :)

He would be better then Bulger, wanna trade him straight up

5. ball in the baskett

But then we wont have a kicker i say 3 way trade we get ocho cinco as a kicker. You get david akers and bengals get bulger.

6. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

you are one of the worst Eagles fans on the planet. People wanted Rodgers cut before last year. Give the guy time to grow as a player and practice with the starters. You are an embarrassment to Eagles fans. :icon_rolleyes:

7. bergybones

sounds good to me I heard Cinci is looking for a new waterboy

8. ball in the baskett

He has sucked every time he gets in the game even in the panthers game he sucked. Dont compare him to rodgers thats a diss to him. We dont have time for him to grow as a player were trying to win a superbowl not rebuild

9. bergybones

You do have time for him to grow though since he is not your started at this time. I agree with Mike that you have to be patient with a young qb that has had hardly no snaps in real life games. He hasnt had enough playing time to call him a staright up bust yet

10. ball in the baskett

Maybe, im just very impatient i hate waiting

11. bergybones

Like I said just be glad you have time for him to grow as a backup and dont have to take that chance on him as a starter just yet. Well maybe you do since McNabb is hurt.

12. ball in the baskett

I still want them to go with garcia nobody can convince me starting kolb is a good idea.

13. bergybones

If you believe in team chemistry then going with Kolb cannot be any worse then going with Garcia. Kolb has had time to grow with his team mates while Garcia will only have 5 days to try to gain some of that chemistry.

Physical capibilities you may be right but that is not everything

14. ball in the baskett

thats true the starting receivers are diffrent most of the oline is diffrent westbrook is the only skill player thats the same but kolb doesent really have much chemisty either.

15. bergybones

my point is he has been working out with this team all offseason and during preseason. For at least this week I think the best move is to have Kolb start. Now he he blows butt or is even only average next week could be a different story

16. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

rodgers sucked butt until he became the full time starter. until recent years, QB's always got 2-3 years or more to develop while sitting. Kolb has only had a couple of years and no time with the first team offense. He deserves more, Andy has been a great developer of QB's in his career, have some faith in the winningest coach in Eagles history.

17. ball in the baskett

lol average would be a upgrade

Im expecting us to run the ball a good amount like we did in 2006

18. bergybones

I have no faith in someone who raises 2 kids that act the way his do.

Sorry had to say it :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

19. ball in the baskett

I just head hank baskett might be the one cut with this signing

20. bergybones

so they will be keeping 4 qbs. I guess with Vick you really only have 3 qbs and OP